Erection in Speedos

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
how do you hide your erection in a speedo, im in colg swim team and always try to hide it when i get it. whats a good spot?

Jump in the water, the constantly shifting water in the pool wil obscure any view of it, otherwise walk proud and nobody will think any less of it.
:cool:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I couldn't tell ya, since the pools I've been to have always been too cold out of the water...

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I developed a very full cock recently as I was about to walk into the pool area from the showers. I tucked it down with the head on my asshole, but even then the very large imprint of my very wide cock bending down was visible such that I walked draping my towel over my crotch! It went down as soon as I got in the water. I would not mind so much , but women line the benches in the pool area.

Reactions: Allan S.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jump in the water, the constantly shifting water in the pool wil obscure any view of it, otherwise walk proud and nobody will think any less of it.
Totally agree! Try to swim the temperature of the water and the exercice could help with your erection.
Woman dont make a big deal if you get hard (in general).
Quote:
Originally Posted by josiah852

You don't hide an erection if you are wearing a speedo.

So very true! This is the reason many of us love to watch swimming competitions. :biggrin1: :tongue:
LOL
You cant hide it on any swim ware. :biggrin1:
invisibleman says that he can using a jockstrap, since i never saw one of these on my country i have to belive him.

CollegeGuyDave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you have a few options.

- cut your dick off. that will get rid of your erection problem. You probably won't want to do this, but it is still an option.
- ignore it. it will hopefully go down eventually. If not, see a doctor.
- exercise and get your blood flowing to the rest of your body.
- Go some place else like the lockerroom or something.
- call a friend hand have him/her handle the situation.

:) hope this helps. ;)

CollegeGuyDave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh!! one more thought.... (the one i intended to post in the first place. This worked for me...)

ever considered jammers? similar, but not quite as noticeable as a speedo.

leonceswim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i like all of you'lls suggestions....lol. anything under the speedos feel very uncomfortable, especially when you have to swim at prac. i do wear jammers...and ill try showing off what i got...ill probably get some laughs from the guys in the locker room cuz of the whole buldge-watching thing.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wear a cup and a jockstrap? :confused: ROFLMAO! :biggrin1:

We're talking about swimming, not football. Swimming with a cup would be very uncomfortable. :mad:

I swim waterpolo and usually wear a cup under my speedos for protection, and sometimes wear them for competative swimming.

I have several different cup styles, but i like to wear my Xo cup the best.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh!! one more thought.... (the one i intended to post in the first place. This worked for me...)

ever considered jammers? similar, but not quite as noticeable as a speedo.

Speedo makes a suit similar to the jammers you're talking about but they don't hide an erection very well either. Best thing I've found is board shorts, they add a lot of drag for practice, then when you change to your Speedos for your meets you really do move through the water.