Erection in Speedos

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I play water polo too. I've never heard of a cup before for water polo, but there is an obvious need. Are there speedo cups?!

I swim waterpolo and usually wear a cup under my speedos for protection, and sometimes wear them for competative swimming.

I have several different cup styles, but i like to wear my Xo cup the best.

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah, you can't. It has happened to me only only and I just started swimming laps hoping that the cold water and concentrating on my stroke would calm friend down. It worked.

how do you hide your erection in a speedo, im in colg swim team and always try to hide it when i get it. whats a good spot?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I play water polo too. I've never heard of a cup before for water polo, but there is an obvious need. Are there speedo cups?!

I once heard that there is one, but never found out anything about it.

I just wear my XO Athletic cup its got just enough space for my stuff, as don't want it to be super huge and then the speedo holds it in place sometimes I will wear two suits the first of a slightly smaller size just to ensure that everything stays in place so my nuts don't get hurt.

Then wear my usual size suit over, this also helps make it less obvious that your wearing a cup, not that it matters since all the guys on my team wear the same Xo cup. This is only our 2nd year in the xo cups but we like them alot better than the bike cups we use to wear. Also having us all wear the same cup makes the Equipment managers job alot easier since he has to sort out all of our equipment and make sure that we always have clean/dry cups, speedos, caps for practice and meets.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Reactions: Talonious

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I play waterpolo and never heard of a cup in a speedo. As our country gets more modest with men's bodies by the day (and less with women's bodies) Speedo has been working overtime to make more squarecuts and less bulge revealing speedos. You should have no problem finding the type of speedo that hides your bulge or semi.

I own a red speedo and an old white speedo. I am in great shape, in my 30s and don't give a shit if someone stares at my bulge or semi. I refuse to tuck my dick to my asshole as that does not feel good and I can't swim laps or play waterpolo with my johnson down like that. Where do I put my dick? Wherever it lands when I pull up my speedo. As long as it is not hanging out my speedo I feel good.

If I get a throbbing hardon I think of unattractive things and hang out in the pool until it goes away. Sometimes I just don't give a shit and I go about my business. I would never stop playing waterpolo cause I'm hard. It's my body and I'm not hiding it.

Warning Speedo & Singlet loving people. Times are changing. The singlets for high school & college cover more and cling less to the crotch area than in previous years. Speedos keep some boys from joining the swim team so body suits are now allowed, accepted & preferred. This is where America is going and I don't like it.

Jake

Reactions: Whimsical_Boy

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK so whats the point of a cup in water polo? Is Water Polo really that dangerous to the crotch?

Also Singlets are hot, and from a fetish standpoint, not being totally reavealing is one of the things that makes themn so hot. Personally Im all for high cut singlets and bodysuits. Not because they conceal more but because they conceal more :p. Bascially, I like the look of a well hung and/or well built man in body hugging spandex so much, that i want to see more of it. I dont think that bodysuits are all all that more demure or bulge-resistant. Id love to see Spidermen and superboys flying through the water lanes at a meet. Also, dont forget that bodysuits were designed to cut down on friction, and they allow swimmers to keep more manly attributes such as hair. So all in all, bodysuits are awesome!

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK so whats the point of a cup in water polo? Is Water Polo really that dangerous to the crotch?

I don't play water polo, but...

If the story about a loose eyeball in a water polo match (yes, an eyeball floating in the water) is true, then I'd try to avoid any injury possible.

brodie6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Look at the ugliest man or woman near you and think of them naked....that works,lol

C

college22punk9

Speedos keep some boys from joining the swim team so body suits are now allowed, accepted & preferred. This is where America is going and I don't like it.

Jake

Ok... so I don't get it.... some people have issues with speedos, yet they want to swim, but you dont want them to? Why, becuase you can't check out their package as easily. I know you'll turn it into this big discussion about how modesty and nudity are blah blah blah... lets face it, for whatever reasons, not 100% of the people in the world are comfortable with nudity and never will be, despite yours and others personal preferences to it. Let's accept that and move on realizing everyone has their preference, and it shouldn't be BOTHERING to you that swimming in America is adapting to this so that more kids are included. Swimming is about moving in water... not showing off your bod to the spectators.... despite what some weirdos might think.

C

college22punk9

ummmm apparently you haven't swam next to 3 people all fighting for a ball... lots of kicking.... better to take precautions!

Reactions: Scott6428

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that if you have a hardon in a speedo you just hide it, commun sence. Sure it's natural, so as going to the toilet, but come on. Once I saw a guy on the beach, next to me actually, and he told me something and I could see he had a hard on and talking like there was nothing, I just thought he was a idiot showing it up in front of everybody.

And I'm very confortable with my nudity or a hard on, I remember yonger, wake in up with a hardon in front of my brother or roomate, it not a big deal for me, but in a public place no...

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
how do you hide your erection in a speedo, im in colg swim team and always try to hide it when i get it. whats a good spot?
You can't hide it, but you can minimize how much it sticks out. If I start to get hard where the head would be pointing straight out, I'll lift the head up and to either side. Otherwise, feeling my dick strain agains the lycra fabric will make it keep getting harder. Most of the time, the quick lift method will stop it from getting all the way hard and the semi along either side of the Speedo just under the waistband is not extreme enough to be embarrassing.

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cant wear speedos, I wear a small and there is not enough room to pack all of me in there and if I wear a larger size I fall out of the leg when I move around. Oh and erection in speedos :eek1:there will probably be charges pressed:lol:.:smile:

Reactions: Scott6428

titanya

Just Browsing
Media
This thread becons the question... WHAT ARE YOU DOING WEARING SPEEDOS IN THE FIRST PLACE???!!! :eek: :biggrin1:

(sorry, couldn't resist :biggrin1: )

LongRod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

You don't need to hide it........Unless of course the erection is creating so much resistance in the water while you are racing that you are losing all the races which you are competing in. In that case you might want to wear a tight swimmer's jock under the speedos.