Erection in Speedos

onedragon

Experimental Member
Media
I sometimes ware one at the beach with my girlfriend . It is dangerus because she loves to work me up in the water then see what happens when I go back to shore. I have to lay on my stomach. Some times when we are on the beach alone she will catch me sleeping on my back and fool around till I am hard. At those times she will push it over to the left side so I have more room to grow. She will keep working it till someone comes along and then watch for a reaction. She is a little evil, yes? It is fun but we have to becareful where she does it. Someone may not like the view. I do enjoy the results later when we get back home.

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah...you should avoid getting hard in a speedo.

There are two things I do as a precaution. I tie the drawstring tight. This way you will bow out and not slip through the waistband. I also adjust my cock at an angle so if I will grow off to the side.

I have had a couple of semi-erections in my speedos but, the fear of being seem made me go soft quickly.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just stay underwater; your crotch that is. I'll be damned if I'll get into a Speedo. My wife has been trying to get me to wear something that'll show my knees, but I'm just a little too self conscious in swimwear. Public displays of affection are not my thing.

snevets

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your best bet is to push it to the side. Everyone practically see's your cock anyways whether or not you have a boner.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Adjusting a naturally-growing erection, isn't really necessary?

You can't hide it, but you can minimize how much it sticks out. If I start to get hard where the head would be pointing straight out, I'll lift the head up and to either side. Otherwise, feeling my dick strain agains the lycra fabric will make it keep getting harder. Most of the time, the quick lift method will stop it from getting all the way hard and the semi along either side of the Speedo just under the waistband is not extreme enough to be embarrassing.

I'm not so sure that adjusting it, is any more acceptable or cool, than naturally "tenting." Don't they rank around the same? I once saw some guy in class with a bulge thrusting up under his zipper. I didn't think, "Well why don't he adjust it." Probably better that he not be caught messing with it, then it looks more spontaneous, and not like "showing off" or anything.

One may need to adjust a stiffie, but would anybody expect them to?

I kind of thought it the other way, if a stiffening penis encounters resistance, it maybe gets uncomfortable, but may limit somewhat how hard it can get? Positioning it to a more comfortable position, such as to the side, makes it harder?

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
I agree with a number of the responses, that it's speedos, there's no hiding it. When I was on the swim team in high school. I always went for my towel or hopped into a pair of sweats. Not that I had an erection when I came out of the pool, but I was bashful. But when in sweats or in a towel, it's very easy to hide a boner.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could have worn speedos, if all the guys did. But they didn't, so I didn't.

I agree with a number of the responses, that it's speedos, there's no hiding it. When I was on the swim team in high school. I always went for my towel or hopped into a pair of sweats. Not that I had an erection when I came out of the pool, but I was bashful. But when in sweats or in a towel, it's very easy to hide a boner.

I wouldn't have been bashful. I wouldn't care if people could see my penis bulge. And I'm proud to be circumcised, if they can tell? But I don't think that speedos were that popular, and I never had any, and I don't go swimming anymore, don't have time, and I haven't seen where my swimming trunks are now, for years.

So my "assets" will just have to remain a "mystery." Besides, some things really ought to be left a "mystery" anyway. If one is well-endowed, not many people necessarily need to know.

When I did used to go swimming, I think I may have stopped bringing a towel. What for? The sun dries one off in minutes anyway. And so if I got a hard on, oh well. Nothing around to hide it. Just have to try to tell it to relax and go back down, as I catch a few glipses of women's bikinis breast cleavage, to make not thinking of it, a challenge. I recall getting a bit stiff at times, but not so much as to very conspicuously show in swimming trunks. Besides, it's harder to see anything, when one is in the water.

waterpoloplaya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think your problem is that your wearing too loose of a speedo. I'm a collegiate water polo player and swimmer, and I wear extremely tight small speedos from the Spanish based company Turbo. And its nearly impossible for me to obtain errection. So cut out the middle man, and just kill the boner, nobody needs more drag!

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think your problem is that your wearing too loose of a speedo. I'm a collegiate water polo player and swimmer, and I wear extremely tight small speedos from the Spanish based company Turbo. And its nearly impossible for me to obtain errection. So cut out the middle man, and just kill the boner, nobody needs more drag!

I wouldn't want to wear anything so tight. I can't imagine how it could be comfortable. It may even restrict proper blood circulation?

waterpoloplaya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nah it just straps it down. plus it helps in water polo cuz you dont want any1 to be able to grab ahold of your suit and ur junk haha

rubbernuts

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm proud to be a Speedo wearer.

Boners? If you can point it upwards without it popping out then either your Speedos are way too big or you have a four inch woodie. LOL.

It depends on when the occasion 'arises'. If I'm soft when my Speedos go on [that's usual] then my dick's hanging down in front of my balls. Then the woodie just gives me a banana bulge at the front, which is slightly uncomfortable, but I'll leave it there and hope for matters to subside.

If I can't escape the cause of the issue [i.e. hot chicks in the vicinity!] then I have to move it to the sideways position and let it grow to its full potential. Very obvious, but not much else one can do...

My profile photos show both placements ;-)

There's no hiding a boner in Speedos. But then I've seen worse in boardies as they tend to tent, often with the owner being unaware :-(

Media
Noticed you're on UT Austin swim team. I was there in mid 70's (yea yea, the dark ages). Anyway, we certainly had a few monsters on the team and then a few like myself who were just big and then the rest. Don't recall anyone who ever wore it any way except straight down and over the twins! For competition there really is no other choice. The suits were snug if not tight and even the newer lycras would usually keep the beast in his corner. If you're on the way to or from you just carry the towel the same way you did since you were 12 and had the damn things all the time! I had so little control over mine that I even wore my speedo all day at school just to keep it in check. It still boned up and all but at least it wasn't getting stuck in a desk! LOL

smithcd1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To hide your boner you could put your cock to the side in the waisteband (pointing to your leg ).

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We wore yellow ones where I lifeguarded. The front was double panel sewn in but the ridge of my cockhead showed because the crotch was stuffed. The head guard pulled me aside after a week or so on the job and asked wasn't there something I could do. So I wore a swimmer's jock from then on. Took care of the ridge. Hardons from watching all those bikinis when I was guarding? I stayed seated in the chair!

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damnit!!! Just how many of us went to UT Austin? Not on the Swim/Diving team, but another Varsity team. Apologies to the OP for stealing the thread, but if you check my albums, I've had multiple erections in speedos and still do.

Noticed you're on UT Austin swim team. I was there in mid 70's (yea yea, the dark ages). Anyway, we certainly had a few monsters on the team and then a few like myself who were just big and then the rest. Don't recall anyone who ever wore it any way except straight down and over the twins! For competition there really is no other choice. The suits were snug if not tight and even the newer lycras would usually keep the beast in his corner. If you're on the way to or from you just carry the towel the same way you did since you were 12 and had the damn things all the time! I had so little control over mine that I even wore my speedo all day at school just to keep it in check. It still boned up and all but at least it wasn't getting stuck in a desk! LOL

schs1977

Experimental Member
Media
Dude I would not worry about it! I can relate. I wrestled in high school and college. Wrestler's getting a hard on's are common. Once at a match, I got TOALLY hard! Since I am pretty big - when my cock is hard it is just over 9" and is about 6" thick. I also have a big set of nuts so it was hard to hid. A couple of guys said something. Most guy who wrestle have experienced it.