Erection on the plane

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by MovingForward, Nov 29, 2008.

1. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

So I flew the other day. Very early morning flight, everyone was pretty much asleep. About an hour into the flight, I look at the guy next to me and he had a massive erection. I know when you sleep, your body will naturally get an erection but it was so hot. I had to restrain myself to not reach out and touch it, but golly!! I just read a magazine, but I kept looking at his hard on. I am not sure what he was dreaming about , but it did eventually go down, then it got hard again. He woke up moments later, and I pretended I was reading a magazine. I think he was a little bit embarrassed because he crossed his legs and slept like that the rest of the flight.

2. invisibleman

Gold Member

Wow. You should've pulled it out and did a swirlie or two. :biggrin1:

3. D_Farmoure Dickthanyew

I can never sleep while traveling, doesn't matter if its a car, bus, plane, boat, if im moving im not sleeping. So when I was on the flight back from SE Asia (and the flight there) I got a hard on because when your stuck in a seat for 15 hours your mind wanders. Anyways, on the way back I was wearing loose pants with a draw string (classic Thai style pants). So it is impossible to hide a hard on in those. The guys on both sides of me were sleeping but eventually I had to wake one up so I could go to the bathroom and jerk off. I was obviously in one of the furtheset rows from the Bathroom too so I had to walk all the way down the isle with a huge tent in my pants (this routine happened three times in the 15 hour flight). Some people seemed kind of disgusted but some looked pretty excited about it. I was really hoping someone would come knock on the bathroom door while I was in there wanting to join but it never happened.

4. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

Its the rarified atomosphere and lower air pressure that causes the blood to flow to various parts of your body!!! some of us oldies need support hose to stop our ankles and feet swelling up, other younger people , well, i guess you got the message!! wanking in the terminal before you take off is the best bet....

5. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

Well I flew back today. I once again did get to sit next to a hot guy and this time I did not see any bulge. I however did have a great conversation and got hard myself. I do not think he noticed, but I did give him my number and he talked about calling me tomorrow. He never said he was gay, but the chemistry was there.

6. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i think it would have been cool to catch the guy adjusting and appeal to his base masculinity- and laugh and say damn man that happens to me alot too glad I'm not the only one... and do your own readjust and see if an interesting conversation arises...

7. StrictlyAvg

StrictlyAvg Member

I hear what you're saying but it lacks ambition - try for a shag next time :biggrin1:

8. nubian

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yup. get hardons on planes all the time. too bad no one ever offers to help!

9. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

I once had a layover from 5am to 8am. At 5am I was the only person at my gate so I stretched out (Im very tall) and went to sleep. When the alarm on my phone went off at 7:30, I woke to a full waiting area & realized I had a huge erection.

10. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Put me on an airplane......and there's an immediate and lasting hard-on.
    It never fails!! I think it has something to do with the cabin pressure.
    I just never let it worry me, since in all the years that I flew, I was very
    aware that I wasn't the only one having that problem.

11. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

It's the combination of sleeping, + long time with no privacy, that's naturally going to lead to some erections. Sometimes one just has to find something to cover their lap with, to guard against curious people who are so rude or careless to be caught staring too much.

Erection suppression turns off, when a guy is asleep or too sleepy.

I heard the claim somewhere, that supposedly married people can't go more than 4 days without sex? Good thing airplane flights don't last more than 4 days? But what about flights to other planets in the future? Maybe they can be spacious enough to have private beds/small cabin rooms?

BTW, mothers need to breastfeed on airplanes as well. There's no place to "step outside" or into a handy nursing room with rocking chairs like many Churchs into having lots of babies have, to nurse their babies. It shouldn't be a big deal. Don't get caught gazing then.

12. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

I've heard that school buses vibrate too much, triggering erections. The penis does tend to be rather sensitive to vibration and rubbing, also to full bladders that can easily happen during long airplane flights.

Airplanes probably are similar. Those constant engine/flight vibrations plus getting sleepy, probably does tend to stiffen some penises for a while. And with so many people all around, it's quite possible an erection might get spotted. Just ignore it as one of those facts of life, out of respect for people.

13. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I remember a flight I had from New York to London back in the early 80's, I was rock hard the whole flight. I was hard even before I got on the plane! Of course, back then, I wore tight pants and I know everyone could see the outline of my cock. I went to the restroom an hour into the fight, jacked off and was still hard as can be. I wish I could say I joined the "Mile High Club", but there were no cute girls (or guys for that matter) around, just some businessmen and some families. I do remember a dirty look I got from this mom as I brushed past her on my way to the restroom. I think my cock hit her shoulder, but I'm not really sure about that. I just know that on the way back to my seat, her husband was sitting in the isle seat, not her.

14. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

i went travelliong in the summer and we spent alot of time on buses, one day we spent 14 hours on them. and anyway i always got them but then i thought it must be becuase i only managed to wank 6 times that month, 4 being in the final week. another thing i noticed is that one would always happen when we were literally 5 minutes from our destination...

15. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

What kind of plane was it?

16. Trouty

Trouty New Member

I wish :rolleyes::biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted