erection problem with really hot girl

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by hans_talhoffer, Apr 1, 2008.

1. hans_talhoffer

hans_talhoffer New Member

Albums:
    :frown1:Ok so I’ll give you the whole story, so I met this absolutely beautiful girl, like really really hot. Excellent ass and tits, like the perfect body for me. Not only that but she is really fucking smart and fun to chill with. Since the first day I met her we have hung out every chance we got, like every weekend. At any rate I start hooking up with her when my girlfriend and me broke up maybe 2 months ago. We would always end up in the same bed and that is when the problem began… I couldn’t get hard!!! Like completely limp. She tried giving me head and everything, but nothing. At first I blamed it on the alcohol, ate her out and told her we’d fuck next weekend. Now it’s been over two months and she’s fucking fed up, she enjoys me eating her out but she wants my dick more than anything. I’m going to lose her any day now if I can’t get my dick up. There was only one time when I successfully got a hard on around her, I was close to black out drunk we fucked and passed out other than that i haven’t been able to get hard around her.

Fyi I have never had erection problems before, I dated my girlfriend for almost a year before I met this new girl and proceeded to fuck the shit out of my ex on a daily basis. I had a consent erection around her, if she was in the same room as me I’d have a hard on.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? What the fuck should I doooo??:frown1::confused::frown1:

2. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

its called nervs, the more you stress about it the worse its gona be.. most guys have experioenced the same thing, dont think your a freak, trust me,, me and all my friends have all talked about havign the same thign happen to us... i was about to fuck my sisters friend onenight, she is hot as hell, wanted her for the longest time, then finally got the chance, it was so weird and awkward and like planned, it just didnt work, haha, you gota relax and not think about that, as hard as it is, just realize its nothign physicall, its all mental bro, you gota relax and just think of how many times you have nailed your ex and how its not a big deal

3. clav2

clav2 New Member

Albums:
    I've had the same experience recently, and just put it down to performance anxiety. Or else the fact that being married to a BBW who hates sex (but loves me) has made me incapable of getting it up with less sturdy females.

4. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hans,

Most likely, because she represents SO much of what you are attracted to in a woman, you are stressed out by it all... Take a deep breath!

Know that you can be there for her!

Take it easy... But, be yourself, above all.

Quit fucking your ex-girlfriends and concentrate on her.

And, DUDE!... alcohol is a depressant. Have a date with her without any drinks at all. You know each other now... you are over that hump. Relax and be comfortable with her with out any additives... especially booze.

If that doesn't work... try just a half of a tab of Ciallis... Seriously, you will be massively hard.

Onan

5. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Geees... here I am giving advice to heteros... Take it or leave it.

6. foxmgm

foxmgm New Member

Albums:
    At your age, you don't need Ciallis, you need to make sure you are over your ex-girlfriend, and you need to be honest with yourself of why you broke up. 2 months is not always enough time to jump right into something else.

If I were you, I'd be a lot more concerned about why I was drinking to the point of a black out with such a beautiful women. If I were going to be in a sexual situation with someone that I wanted to be with, I'd want to be fully present.

Maybe there is another reason you don't really want to be. Only you can answer that.

Be well, and good luck.

7. mista geechee

Gold Member

Albums:
    you prolly to focused on tryin to do to much. you gotta get your figurative "joe montana" on in bed. by that i mean when the pressure is on you gotta be cool as a fan. dont even think about. next time yall are in the modd just go for it.

8. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    You made these points much better than I did, foxmgm... but, I only mentioned Ciallis as a last resort for such a young man.

9. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm surprised she has stuck around for two months already. It sounds like you are nervous or guilty around her. Is that why you feel like you have to drink to be with her? Maybe you need to be more open around her and tell her what is going through your head, then you might feel closer to her. This only happened with the first girl I was with and it was because I was very nervous and didn't know what to do or expect.

Draft saved Draft deleted