erection problems

game

Just Browsing
Media
i have been having erection problems latley. i have been with 8 girls in my lifteime im trying to bag 9 and everytime im about to have sex with her my erection dies down i get really excited my heart beats really fast and it is really frustrating. im just tired of this happening it has happened 3 times. i just want to fuck her and keep fucking her with having to worry if my dick will get hard

game

Just Browsing
Media
it fucking happened again had an erection all through out foreplay...im about to insert my dick and i go soft...there has go to be a doctor or some wiseman to help me with thi situation this is really embarassing im scared that nexttime i try the same thing will happen help!

interestednj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What position are you trying to enter her?

I had this happen to me years ago with the same girl, every time. I had to stay on bottom and try really hard to stay erect. As soon as i would try and be on top, i'd lose it. I think it's your brain telling you that something's wrong with her. It could be a very primal reason, who knows. I've been with my girl now for almost 2 years and i have a hard on all the time around her. i'll even cum after sex, stay hard and then go again.

have you tried to sleep with anyone else since you've had this problem with her?

Daveman8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey man how old are you?
I'd still stick with trying to jerk off just before you go out with her and if all else fails have her give you a BJ and see if that helps.

Also I know it is hard to do but don't worry about it!

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
You just have a bit of "performance anxiety," which happens to almost all of us at one point or another. In my experience it's usually happened with new partners, and quickly goes away on its own by the second or third time together.

Something I might recommend if you lose your erection is to do some oral on her (if you are comfortable doing this). This offers a few benefits. First of all, if you are into oral (like me) it should quickly revive your erection. Second, it takes her mind, and more importantly YOUR mind, off the erection difficulties. Third, even if you don't regain your erection, hopefully you'll have brought her enough pleasure that she'll be willing to give you another try.

Good luck!

Steve

Daveman8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You just have a bit of "performance anxiety," which happens to almost all of us at one point or another. In my experience it's usually happened with new partners, and quickly goes away on its own by the second or third time together.

Something I might recommend if you lose your erection is to do some oral on her (if you are comfortable doing this). This offers a few benefits. First of all, if you are into oral (like me) it should quickly revive your erection. Second, it takes her mind, and more importantly YOUR mind, off the erection difficulties. Third, even if you don't regain your erection, hopefully you'll have brought her enough pleasure that she'll be willing to give you another try.

Good luck!

Steve

Very good advice!