Erection Problems..

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_daunte, Aug 23, 2009.

1. B_daunte

B_daunte New Member

Me and my girlfriend have been having sex for quite some time now and recently I have started to have some erection problems. I love her but she lacks some experience and kinkiness when it comes to sex. When we're kissing and touching I am fully hard and am always until it comes to penetration. Once I slide it in it starts to loose its erect slowly and after a while I'm virtually fucking with a semi and she's missing out on full penetration my dick...it annoys me because by the time she tries to get on top, its impossible because I've lost most of the erection and it will be very hard to get it back. She doesn't give head because she says her mouth is too small for it and when she tries it's usually not good at all.
    I wanna know if theres anything I can do that can help maintain a rock hard erection in midst of sexual intercourse?

Thanks guys

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Most of the time it is all in the head, but don't blame her for all of it. Try some new things, more foreplay or so.

3. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're bored, and are consciously and subconsciously aware of it. You get hard when you're kissing and whatnot because those are activities that are more engrossing than sexual contact most of the time, and if you don't think much of the sex you're having you will have problems; I had the opposite issue, I couldn't "get off". I'd rather your problem.

Either way discussion about this is important; you'll have to set aside some of your expectations while also keeping in mind you have the right to some as well. She probably really cannot give you a blowjob, that's life, but there are other things she could do.

Play a game once, no?

4. B_daunte

B_daunte New Member

I used to have your problem..she didn't turn me on much sexually and I just couldn't get off but I went passed that but my inabillity to hard a good erection takes the piss.

5. dolfette

Gold Member

uh oh...

once you expect to get floppy on entering, you'll get floppy on entering.

6. Kayden96

Kayden96 New Member

It sounds like you're forcing yourself to have sex with someone you're not attracted to.

7. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Sounds like you're getting bored. Perhaps buy a book on sex and sit and read it with her? Might make things a little more interesting if she's inexperienced.

8. heist

heist New Member

Albums:
    Kegels?

9. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had the same problem, and it wasn't that I was not attracted to her, I was, but maybe it was her not really responding much to me that made things start to.... droop. She was patient and let me get it back, or sometimes I'd get hard in her again but could never keep it for a long period of time.

10. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

My boyfriend and I had the same problem, and we started talking dirty. It helps

Draft saved Draft deleted