Erection problems.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Myrmidon, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Myrmidon

Myrmidon New Member

I'm 16 and I usually have a really, really difficult time getting erect, and not even 100% hard, which is so rare it's amazing, but even just hard in general, is there something wrong... Or what? I can usually get semi-hard, but even when i'm masturbating and I cum i'm almost never beyond "more-then-soft." :unsure:

2. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

Go see a urologist brah.

3. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

I have to agree. If you were say, 60+, maybe there wouldn't be quite as much concern...maybe. At 16, frankly, you should be rock hard more often then you are soft. Ok maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but not by much. The only issue is how you get help. This isn’t something that is easy for most people to discuss with one’s parents but do NOT let it stop you.

4. Knight

Knight New Member

I'd go get it checked out. However, since I stopped taking some medications (which were giving me rock hard erections but not letting me cum) my erections dont feel as hard as they could be (or as rock hard as they were when I was on the meds) however my penis is near enough full size, just feels a tiny bit squidgy to me. In the pic in the gallery its the 'not fully erect' but almost there state. It's still more or less full size. If you're really far from being erect I would get it checked out.

5. jonb

Gold Member

Go to the urologist. Erectile dysfunction at 16 can indicate any number of major physical problems. Or it could be a side effect of medication.

6. Myrmidon

Myrmidon New Member

Well, I was told by one of my friends who has quite the penile knowledge that it could be a simple hormone imbalance (i'm like 6'9" and i've had problems associated with height and abnormal growth all my life) and he says it should even out in a few years.. However i'll have to see about going to a urologist.

7. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

It's groovy he knows alot about the penis, but he's not a doctor. So, as I and others have suggested, go see a urologist. Don't be embarrassed, these people work with cocks for a living. And the doc's a professional. You could have the most mangled, ugly cock and they wouldn't care. But please, for all of us, see a doc.

Also, yer a tall guy. Maybe you should also see an endocrinologist (sp?) about everything else. Are you still growing? Now like, being that tall, do you have any other problems? Like, sore bones or muscles?

Draft saved Draft deleted