1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Erection quality concern

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by SpaceWrangler, Apr 11, 2010.

1. SpaceWrangler

SpaceWrangler 1st Like

Hi, I hope someone here may be able to give some advise on this somewhat strange issue.

I get horny as hell, can get an erection morning, noon and night, but it's the quality of the erection that concerns me. I used to have a slight upward angle or hard as a rock straight out. Now it gets about 85% hard doesn't raise up as far as it used to. I'm in my 40's, don't smoke, in good shape though I do drink too much.

Here is my theory and what I hope someone may be able to help out with - I was snowboarding 2 years ago and fell backward and tore some lower ab muscles. There is actually a gap there where there wasn't before. I was in pain for months, couldn't laugh, sneeze or cough without nearly crying. It was so close to my penis that it actually got a terrible bruise, turned black, then green, then yellow. Went to the doctors several times freaking out. Got a CAT Scan and that pretty much showed nothing. Dr finally told me it was the torn ab and the pain would eventually go away but the muscle, more like a web between the muscles, wouldn't grow back.

So, recently I have started putting the 2 together and wonder if that 'muscle' may be effecting the quality of erection and what I can do about it. I am slowly getting back in to ab workouts as it still hurts to stress the area too much. Has anyone heard of such a thing? Could the two be related or is it just that I am getting older? Returning to the Dr is out as I am currently unemployed and no insurance.

Thank you for any input,

Spacewrangler

2. SpeedoMike

SpeedoMike Sexy Member

isn't it a matter of blood flow?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice