erection question.

FatAlbert

Just Browsing
Media
recently I exercised my penis more and it is now 8 inches flacid, 9 inches semi erect,, but the last 2 days I haven't had full erections like usual and I'm worried maybe I made it to big and there isn't enough blood to have a full erection or I damaged the ligament by pulling down on it, my penis used to run straight up to my belly button with a strong curve. Now with a semi erection it sort of floats in front of me. It depresses me, so I need to ask some of the bigger guys if they have trouble getting erections or maybe I'm just not turned on lately. and it will return to normal in a few days. Does the bigger you make it eventually it will no longer have a curve and just float in front of your body?

D_crabbit1234

Just Browsing
Media
When I started this type of training the same thing happened to me. Erections used to be vertcale and extremely hard. Now they are horizontal and only become extremely hard when I am really turned on.

You could argue this is due to age, however, I doubt it for a very physcially active 24 year old. :mad:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like all excercize, your body needs to repair itself after the "damage" you put it through. It sounds like you over did it. Your penis should come back better then it was before. Stronger, and more resposive. Its like muscle soreness after lifting weights.

So give it time to "heal up". Also, you should also be doing stamina work. Basically, the Kegels. That will ensure stronger erections. The jelqs and stuff are not enough. Stamina work is just as important.

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
recently I exercised my penis more and it is now 8 inches flacid, 9 inches semi erect,, but the last 2 days I haven't had full erections like usual and I'm worried maybe I made it to big and there isn't enough blood to have a full erection or I damaged the ligament by pulling down on it, my penis used to run straight up to my belly button with a strong curve. Now with a semi erection it sort of floats in front of me. It depresses me, so I need to ask some of the bigger guys if they have trouble getting erections or maybe I'm just not turned on lately. and it will return to normal in a few days. Does the bigger you make it eventually it will no longer have a curve and just float in front of your body?
buddy,trust me you're penis can have HUGE amounts of punishment(IF it is warmed up properly because you CAN damage nerves)
there are chinese who can pull trucks with their penises
so no....its just between your ears
think of something realy realy hot and hope for hardness :p

good luck:wink:

FatAlbert

Just Browsing
Media
it's ok, I just had to do kegals,, I put so much size on in a day that I was top heavy,,, and it failed to work,, but I just awoke with a almost full erection so it's ok. Crisis averted.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Overwork can lead to ED or injury. How long have you been training and when did these issues set in?

vincent90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can you guys tell me about that enlargement training i don't seem to understand what you are talking about (just curioucity i dont need enlargement)