Erection Strength concern.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry if im asking a lot of question but i have a lot of queries and id rather know whats going on then not ask.

Lately i have found i haven't been able to get very strong erections, i have never rly had erections past a 3 o'clock angle but they used to atleast feel a lot harder.

Lately my erections have been between 3 and 4 o'clock angle but they have felt a lot softer. My current erections never seem to grow to the full size of my normal erections. My girth is usually about 6.5" but currently has only reached 6.3" but usually about just a bit above 6" and the length has only reach about 7" to 7.3" where as usually it reaches 7.5" easy. Also the erections have felt a lot softer even though i might be about to cum. When i say softer i dont mean flaccid but i guess between semi erect and hard.

I'm sure i could still have sex easy enough but i feel a lot better when its hard or rock hard and im sure it would feel a lot better for the female too.

Also i have found if i stop stroking my penis i can lose my erection quite quickly where as before i would struggle to get it down.

I have no problem getting an erection or even getting another one after it going soft again.

I know this may not be a huge problem but seeing as i am only 18 i think i should be getting harder erections as well as the fact that this has only become a problem in the last month or so.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're only 18 so it isn't an age related thing. First thing I'd ask is what about morning wood? If you're fit and healthy you should be getting good quality erections quite spontaneously at your age. If those erections are good, but you're having difficulty achieving erections in sexual situations (eg. when you are putting yourself under pressure to perform) it might be all in your head - connected with anxieties, or self esteem issues, etc. so you have to think about that and get help with your issues.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
You're only 18 so it isn't an age related thing. First thing I'd ask is what about morning wood? If you're fit and healthy you should be getting good quality erections quite spontaneously at your age. If those erections are good, but you're having difficulty achieving erections in sexual situations (eg. when you are putting yourself under pressure to perform) it might be all in your head - connected with anxieties, or self esteem issues, etc. so you have to think about that and get help with your issues.

well my morning wood hasnt been trong lately some days i didnt have it at all. i used to get spontaneous erection quite often but only recently i havent had any and my erections have been weaker. Its not a problem getting an erections its just that the erection isnt as strong as it used to be.

No i havent been put in a sexual situation like that before so i cant say but i dont think getting an erection would be a problem.

I'm just wondering if it is common with larger penises to not get quite as erect (angle and hardness). As i can never get my erection above a horizontal angle or keep it at horizontal (usually is a bit below) someone mentioned this may because larger penises dont get enough blood flow? i have no idea.

any exercises i can do to make my erections harder?

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not everyone gets the same angle of erection, and I think it might be fair to say that larger cocks, being heavier, don't point as high as smaller ones. So don't worry about the angle because it sounds like yours is not untypical. But if you really think your erections are weak at the moment, you have to ask yourself if you're un-fit, or unwell for some reason. Are you getting enough sleep, exercise, nutrition? Are you over-training in any way? If you think all those issues are ok, go and talk to your doctor.

And, yes, there exercises that wil improve erection quality. Probably the best are kegels - these are exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Not everyone gets the same angle of erection, and I think it might be fair to say that larger cocks, being heavier, don't point as high as smaller ones. So don't worry about the angle because it sounds like yours is not untypical. But if you really think your erections are weak at the moment, you have to ask yourself if you're un-fit, or unwell for some reason. Are you getting enough sleep, exercise, nutrition? Are you over-training in any way? If you think all those issues are ok, go and talk to your doctor.

And, yes, there exercises that wil improve erection quality. Probably the best are kegels - these are exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles.

I am fit and well currently, i have been eating poorly over xmas tho so that could be a reason. I will definately try these kegels to improve my erection, would be nice having rock hard boners for once.