Erection when sleeping

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
One of the things that physicians have men with erectile problems do is the 'stamp' test.

You get a strip of perforated stamps (the kind that need to be licked in order to stick) and you attach them snugly around your flaccid shaft before you go to sleep.

When you awaken in the morning, if the band of stamps has broken, you apparently have no trouble getting erect while asleep. This is a confirmation that your erection difficulties may not be due to a physical problem.

Pecker

Ah, the patter of little feet around the hosue. There's nothing like having a dwarf for a butler.

Duzi: If the penis is working correctly it happens everytime a man enters REM or dream sleep. (No matter what he is dreaming of) This is also why you often awake with an erection, you just ended a REM cycle.

gushiggins: So this begs my question, something that I have not (yet) experienced:

Of course erections are natural during sleep; the last normal count I heard was 5-8 per good night's slumber. However, if the sleeping man's erection (and only the erection) is then acted upon by an awakened and careful gf (or bf, of course), does this rouse the sleeping man? There is the aptly named wet dream, but usually the sleeping man does is awakened by the ejaculation, not the arousal.

Anyone have their REM erection acted upon by someone else? If so, did it wake you up?

-Z

wvalady1968: [quote author=gushiggins link=board=health;num=1068857660;start=0#4 date=11/16/03 at 14:09:50] So this begs my question, something that I have not (yet) experienced:

However, if the sleeping man's erection (and only the erection) is then acted upon by an awakened and careful gf, does this rouse the sleeping man?  
[/quote]

Yes. ;)

Thumper_10x7_CA: Yes and No for me. Sometimes my (now ex) bf would do all sorts of things while I slept. He'd suck me, give me a hand job, even sat on it a couple times. Sometimes I'd wake up (and be pleasantly suprised) and sometimes I'd slept right through it and wake in the morning thinking I had a wet dream.

hungcuriousNC: I know I get hard ons during sleeping. I have woken up before with me either rubbing it, jacking it already, or semi humping the covers/mattress. I've even woke up people who have slept beside me. I sleep in boxers, or shorts w/out undies. As for anyone who has spent the night at my house and slept in the bed with me, I've seen some johnson tents being pitched for sure! I even knew this one guy who would wake me up jacking himself off in his sleep. I thought, "Is that possible? or is he really trying to get me to play with him?"...then I woke myself up doing the same a few years later. I've woke up with my friends dick plastered in my leg hair from him getting a hard on in his sleep. LOL

Ahhhhh, those were the good ol' days!!! :)

hungcuriousNC: I'm with Thumper... I WISH someone would wake me up with my dick in their mouth.. that's one of my fantasies! :) OR atleast wake me up jacking me off. LOL

ORCABOMBER: Yes, I get horny when asleep, well, my dreams are enough as it is, let alone what happens downstairs! I can feel the energy when I awake. I pity da fool who shares my bed! ;D

hung: An erection while asleep also helps one from rolling out of bed. Just one more reason to keep or enjoy an erect rod.

huge_cock_have_pic: Oh yes, and have both slept thru and woken up to being sucked, stroked and fucked by a gf while hard and asleep

Big Swinging Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course men get erections when they're asleep.

I knew I'd bought a poorly made pair of briefs when I wore them to bed one night and woke up to find that I'd gotten an erection during the night which had burst a gaping hole through the front of them.