Erection while among the guys (with no sexual intent)?

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had them when i was younger and still get them randomly now... i don't get too worried by it... only if i have to stand up suddenly that can be interesting! lol

BulginginPA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still pop a hard on for no good reason every once in a while. Sometimes I am at the gym and if I get a good pump while bench pressing I get hard or sometimes just in the hot tub or sauna it goes up. It doesn't mean I want anyone to look or touch, I t just means it s hard. It also doesn't mean I want to make mad passionate love to you. It means it hard. Look, admire and move on. LOL, Like many other guys said on here, its a dick, they get hard. I am just happy it gets hard otherwise I'd be complaining it doesn't work any more. I would think that as adults one man's erection doesn't imply anything.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Erections are normal.

Being Normal is the goal of any male.

I still enjoy erections at unexpected times.

No need for blue pills.

I appreciate my healthy status.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I turned 60 this year and still get spontaneous boners every now and then. I wear gym shorts with boxers when I'm not at work. Sometimes just by walking across a parking lot the motion of walking will make me start boning up. I don't worry about it and just keep walking as my tool elongates down my right leg. Some of my guy friends give me shit about it, yet it's all in good fun. I'm glad that all my parts are still in perfect working order.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Hard-ons are natural! :yup:
Cocks have a mind of their own...so, men get them and they are not always sexually motivated. If I just sit or move the wrong way, I get one...or, they just happen for no reason at all. Yes...some are from sexual thoughts and such...but...they can just happen, too.

Any male who has ever attended a boarding school, or has participated in sport, been in the military, lived in a university dorm or frat house.....knows erections can happen at anytime and for no seemly reason....and are part of daily life. Eventually, they are such a common occurance, that most of the time they go unnoticed.

Well, not always...as a BI they NEVER, EVER went unnoticed by me, even when popping one with them, I learned to act in a way not to give myself away.....ie., I just blended in, so to speak.
One more erection just didn't make a difference....:biggrin:

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
5 years ago i had a pain in my lower ab area and went to my doctor and he had me lie on my side in my boxers and face the wall and i did not know what he was doing and he lifted down my back of my boxers and stas stuck two fingers deep into my ass and he was moving them around and it went on for 2 minutes. he said he did not feel hernia or anything abnormal. but i got a erection and it was pretty embarassing. i was sore the next day.. jeez, my old doc was 6 foot 7, and had huge hands

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would you want to be able to walk around with a hard-on while among other guys, without any assumption of sexual intent on their part (or yours)?

If I get one I get one; sometimes you can’t help it. I love being naked but I really don't see what the point would be of walking around with an erection.

I wish people would stop being embarrassed having an unexpected erection. It’s going to be difficult for a lot of men to ever feel comfortable with an erection around other men but at some point it is going to happen – but don’t make the assumption of sexual intent

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
One time, back when I was in 7th grade gym class, the guy next to me popped a boner while he was changing into his gym clothes. He just kept getting dressed like nothing was happening, which was at the same time cool and hot. As it was, no big deal, to me or to him. I suspect that if he'd gone walking around the locker room like that, though, he would have never heard the end of it...

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I have been in locker rooms for some 35 years--many times per week. I have only seen a hard on maybe twice, and the one time I wasn't sure. This kind of thing happens very seldom in my opinion.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have seen a few hard ons at the gym, there seems to be several reactions to hard workouts, shrivel, plump, neutral or hard on.... there is one guy I see from time to time that does a heavy work out, comes in the to locker room (always wears snug shorts, a jock and is dripping in sweat- with a satisfied 'ahhhh' he rips off his shorts and jock (and top) and throws a towel around his neck and heads to the shower/sauna- again, his reaction is 'who cares' and I think that tempers the reaction around him. if you ACT like its a 'big deal' (pardon the term) then it is....

in the AM I have seen a few morning woods (I am sure I have in my day).

as always there is the notorious age issue at play- older = don't care, younger = MAJOR issues (sadly)

Flguy9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have seen a few hard ons at the gym, there seems to be several reactions to hard workouts, shrivel, plump, neutral or hard on.... there is one guy I see from time to time that does a heavy work out, comes in the to locker room (always wears snug shorts, a jock and is dripping in sweat- with a satisfied 'ahhhh' he rips off his shorts and jock (and top) and throws a towel around his neck and heads to the shower/sauna- again, his reaction is 'who cares' and I think that tempers the reaction around him. if you ACT like its a 'big deal' (pardon the term) then it is....

in the AM I have seen a few morning woods (I am sure I have in my day).

as always there is the notorious age issue at play- older = don't care, younger = MAJOR issues (sadly)

What were your morning wood sights? Still asleep or the guys got up and were still sporting?

ptcruiser1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first time I saw another guy's erect cock was as a freshman in college. We only had one bathroom per floor. It had an open shower room with 6 shower heads in it. A few times before first period, guys came in sporting their morning wood. One guy, named Craig, was really, really thick and stuck straight out. I had seen him before flaccid, and this guy was a major grower. I jacked off quite a number of times that year to the memory of that thick dick jutting out and bobbing around in the showers.