Erection while dancing

loveboobsguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not sure if this topic has been discussed before. Forgive me if it has.

Just for the curiosity, when i go to a club and dance with ladies, i always try to prevent myself to get erected cuz i think ladies might feel weird about that.

So, ladies, do you feel uncomfortable if the guys behind you rub you with a hard stick or you enjoy that?

Also, guys, have you ever attracted girls or get turned down because of your reaction?

The reason im asking is i found girls don't seem to like dance with a normal looking and normal height asian. i have no idea why is that. is that because of the stereotype?

sorry if my question is not appropriate here, no offense. <(_ _)>

Last edited:

B_nuketully

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually...i've always wondered the same thing.

I mean, we're talking about at a real dance club here though. Not just a club where you can dance.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually run it down the side of my leg and keep that leg away from her if we grind. Of course, you cant help if she bumps into it, but its better than just dry-humping her out there.

Sometimes they notice, sometimes they dont. Sometimes they like grinding on it, sometimes they dont. Just keep your bodies in a position where its her choice if she wants to feel it or not. Just grinding it into her makes you a pervert, unless she starts it.

tall_hung_thick

Just Browsing
Media
I am 24 years old and 6'5". Ive had a recent experience where i was in club i had 2 women in their 40's come up and start teasing me and dancing around me. Well the one started grinding her hip and thigh on me. She felt my erection and just turned around planted her ass into the front of me and started grinding away. She just had a really big smile on her face and kept grinding her nice little saggy ass away it was fun. Then later that night i was dancer with a short younger women and she did the same thing we were moving to the music and she kept thrusting her tight young ass back into me.

was fun nite :wink:

neither of them complained and they both had a smile on their face

Last edited:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone have memories of high school dances? sloooooow dances with chaperones?
and long nights of aching nuts?

:)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll tell you about Becky. The word out in school was that she would get you hard when dancing with her. The guys would line up to get to dance with her 'coz of that. She had a way of rubbing her leg between her partners' crotch and making his dick harden. It never failed. I imagine she learned the size of most of us.

SR_Les Intercourse

Experimental Member
Media
i think some girls like it and others dont it all depends, i have had girls grind up against it and others just back off or reposition themselves so they dont touch it. it all depends on the girl and/or the amount of drinks

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'd hate it.

but then i don't let guys i'm not dating hump my rump on the dance floor.
of course if guys were less pervy about it, i'd enjoy dancing with them.

it's not a compliment.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with RamIt. I can't blame a dude for getting hard, but I can blame him for being rude after he's hard. If I bump into it, I'll be courteous enough to avoid doing that again. But if a guy just feels free to stimulate his erection against any part of my body without my invitation, not only am I deeply offended, but also likely a little violent.

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
in our social circle i am one of the few husbands that enjoys dancing, ironically my wife does not so i end up dancing with other wives, i always get hard during the slow dances and while they never say anything the woman never back away and usually press tighter against me. i guess they enjoy the tease.

sxy_vince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a related question: can a women tell the size of a man's cock from grinding/dancing with him and feeling and feeling his erection?

Are women able to notice that a man is hung just from feeling his cock against her butt or her pelvis?

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had a girl say to me that I had a big one, and that she felt it when we were dancing. (at the time I was like....(ooook....this was last year. lol. DANGIT)

ANYWAYS!

A am pretty sure they do it to to see how big you are. Also, it lets them know if you're interested and if they're interested.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
i'd hate it.

but then i don't let guys i'm not dating hump my rump on the dance floor.
of course if guys were less pervy about it, i'd enjoy dancing with them.

it's not a compliment.

I feel similarly but i think it is a complement, just one i wouldn't be willing to accept on the first date/night. Sure after a few drinks everyone gets horny and a hard on is quiet normal, but just first contact shouldn't be some guy trying to rub his cock on you in the middle of a crowded room. Its a little nasty

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember my first GF told me should could feel it when we hugged. I was so embarressed because I had no idea. (young and naive) I asked her how long she has been feeling this. She said, "from the very first time you hugged me."
:redface::redface::redface:

overflow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it is extremely gross when i am trying to dance and some stranger comes up behind me and starts grinding his hard dick into my ass. i think it is disgusting. I have found that the only way to stop a guy from doing it is if i just freeze as soon as i feel it, and with in seconds he will move onto the next ass shaking lady to rub on.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it is extremely gross when i am trying to dance and some stranger comes up behind me and starts grinding his hard dick into my ass. i think it is disgusting. I have found that the only way to stop a guy from doing it is if i just freeze as soon as i feel it, and with in seconds he will move onto the next ass shaking lady to rub on.
you're nicer than i am.