Erection while dancing

I think it is extremely gross when i am trying to dance and some stranger comes up behind me and starts grinding his hard dick into my ass. i think it is disgusting. I have found that the only way to stop a guy from doing it is if i just freeze as soon as i feel it, and with in seconds he will move onto the next ass shaking lady to rub on.

Yeah there are guys who do it that way... Me, I just watch the girl from a distance while dancing, than look for eye-contact to see if the girl is interested, sometimes they are and they come up and dance with me.. and sometimes they aren't..

But I can understand why u find that gross and disgusting.. I only get hard while dancing and not before :p...

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
This is the kind of behavior that keeps me away from the clums. I am not a forward kind of guy. I have had an erection whille dancing with my girlfriend before. We just kept dancing untill it went away so we could go back to our table without anyone seeing it.

Muffins

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Depends on how much I've had to drink. LOL. Just kidding, I'm a lightweight who thinks two Pina Coladas is pushing it. To answer, turning a guy on, whose company I am actually ENJOYING, is quite nice :p

B_erical866

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really don't mind it, unless the guy is being all creepy, but id he is nice and cute/hott than i will tease.
xoxo
Erica