Erection while on here

justy: How many of you guys keep an erection while you are reading on here?

Finedessert: I get hard just playing with the mouse. ::)

Grandpa

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't chub up while reading the posts here. I'm reading them with more of a clinical eye than for erotic purposes. Besides, I'm surrounded by big cocks every time I go to work; it takes more than just reading about them to put the starch in my stiffy!

AnonyMs: True, but some of the posts reek of bad fiction at times!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep,
i often sport wood while reading something
hot around here.

I dont need a visual to get hard.

brad2002: Clinical purposes! Gimme a break. I love cock and am usually hard and stroking when I am on this site.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are times while reading some of the posts that my cock grows to quite an erection. i always think it's a bit funny sitting in front of the computer with a huge one. i have also chatted with people online about cock, experiences, pussy etc. which makes me very horny and with a full hardon.

Javierdude22: Nope...not even close...like already said: i think we discuss things here more clinically...in some cases i can understand the details in certain stories might arouse people, but i guess i need more.

I always need visual...and then GOOD visual cause sometimes....ouch...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=brad2002 link=board=meetgreet;num=1053282664;start=0#8 date=05/18/03 at 20:36:25]Clinical purposes!  Gimme a break.[/quote]

You misinterpreted my post. I never said I'm here for clinical purposes; I'm not doing research. I mean that I take a clinical approach to the posts. I'm here to discuss, offer suggestions and advice, learn how others deal with size issues, ponder new insights that I'd never considered before. In short, I'm here to discuss big dick issues with other dudes that have big dick issues. I'm not reading posts thinking, "Ooooh, he's got a big fucking cock; damn, I'm getting wood!" That's not why I'm at LPSG. I, too, enjoy dick, but not everything that applies to dick makes me hard.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understand. I have a friend
who does not get the least bit hard or semi while
discussing sex or sexuality, and such.

but I do. HAAA...wish i didnt, sometimes.
Just being honest.

tott666: [quote author=txqis link=board=meetgreet;num=1053282664;start=12#12 date=05/19/03 at 13:53:22]I understand. I have a friend
who does not get the least bit hard or semi while
discussing sex or sexuality, and such.

but I do.  HAAA...wish i didnt, sometimes.
Just being honest.[/quote]

Well, in a real-life situation; depending on the atmosphere. On here: most of the time, no.

ORCABOMBER: I get more turned on sometimes, but it depends on the thread, obviously if it's about turn-ons then yeah, but if the thread's about STI's for example...well then no.

H8Monga: *_______________________________________*

Flatline!

rockrod: Well i like most off the posts here and some make me grow wood for sure.

So keep them coming in