Erection

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Apr 26, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

runner074: Hey guys,

How long does it take you all to lose your erection after you ejaculate? I usually remain "semi" hard for a while. Just wondered about everybody else.

2. jonb

Gold Member

Takes me a while. Usually I'm still horny, so I keep at it until I cum again. (I have an unusually short refractory period.)

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Once in a while I'll deflate quickly but usually I remain hard enough to continue thrusting until I'm hard again.

Then there are those rarer, but much more satisfying, times when I shoot and seem to swell even larger.

Pecker

4. Imported

Gold Member

blo-gasm: [quote author=jonb link=board=health;num=1051392763;start=0#1 date=04/26/03 at 14:58:26]Takes me a while. Usually I'm still horny, so I keep at it until I cum again. (I have an unusually short refractory period.)[/quote]

Welcome to my world! Nobody I know that I've spoken to about this can understand about short refractory periods!

I'm exactly the same way... can take a good 20 minutes, even longer sometimes...

(by the way, this is my 50th post!!!)

5. Imported

Gold Member

mr17yearold: after the first shot... i would say i stay hard probably for about 1-3 mins, and theres no way to make it go away...but then after like 2 shots, it stays hard for at least 10 mins after i cum...so it varies to some degree

6. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: I loose a proper errection straight, but I keep a semi for not long unless I really want it! ;)

7. Imported

Gold Member

meep10in: I usually stay hard for a good while after coming. IF my wife wants more, I can usually last as long as she wants me to.

8. jonb

Gold Member

[quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=health;num=1051392763;start=0#5 date=04/29/03 at 10:11:16]I loose a proper errection straight, but I keep a semi for not long unless I really want it!  ;)[/quote]

??? What you say?

9. benderten2001

Gold Member

Truthfully here, my "rate of deflation" ;) will vary, but typically, I will stay "semi" for a considerable length of time; all the while certainly remaining quite usable at that-- and, often resuming "full mast" for yet another go-round without too much added prompting. Surprisingly, it seems the "second erection" can seem even more monstrous at times--resulting in a real gusher, too!
    But, again--not always.

More than likely, as we continue reading each other's posts, we're gonna notice (no doubt) that this indeed WILL vary from man to man.

10. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=jonb link=board=health;num=1051392763;start=0#7 date=05/07/03 at 17:34:43]

??? What you say?[/quote]
    No one understand me word say? :p

Okay, how about, "I normally go down to a semi-hard pretty quick, but I have a short refractory period and can masturbate semi-hard."

11. txquis

Gold Member

i actually like reading the different
    slang and vernacular that people write with
    here, you can almost hear their accents,
    especially the people from the UK.

Oh, to answer the question,
    i maintain my "semi"

but i maintain my erect length..
    but it becomes flexible kinda soft.
    I love the appearance it gives
    my cock to have a semi

it lasts for awhile...and
    is sometimes at that semi
    stage for a long time in the morning
    when i awaken

12. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I stay very semi for a while after shooting. Usually this means I am still quite horny and have more to shoot.

13. jonb

Gold Member

[quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=health;num=1051392763;start=0#9 date=05/16/03 at 06:33:26]
    No one understand me word say? :p

Okay, how about, "I normally go down to a semi-hard pretty quick, but I have a short refractory period and can masturbate semi-hard."[/quote]

Better. For a second, I'd thought you'd turned Japanese. LOL

I thought you meant that your erection was straight. (That misspelling of lose really confused me.)

14. Max

Max New Member

I've always had a very short refractory period, sometimes it has been nil ... i.e. the erection persists after coming. There's nothing that fires me up so much as staying hard, still inside, and very possibly swelling up just a little beyond the norm. As Benderten says, these second bouts often involve the most monstrous erections.

More typically however, the return to normal is very gradual. The post orgasmic state is very different in appearance and sensation from a normal 'semi' though, at least it is in my case.

15. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=jonb link=board=health;num=1051392763;start=12#12 date=05/16/03 at 16:02:59]

Better. For a second, I'd thought you'd turned Japanese. LOL

16. Imported

Gold Member

SpeedoGuy: I usually deflate within a couple of minutes of ejaculation. But there have been odd times of remaining stiff for up to 10 to 15 minutes afterward. On one occasion I shot my load, remained hard, and then shot another within about 15 minutes. Both were decent sized doses of semen.

SG

17. Hung11by6

Hung11by6 New Member

I don't know but maybe i'm a bit different here. After I cum I stay rock hard. It's as if my dick is saying to me, "do something and get me off again". After my second bust though they gotta suck for a long, long time to get me hard again. I guess it's a trade off but I haven't met anyone that wanted me to sex them up after 2 times... thankfully.

18. Imported

Gold Member

man-ya: whats ejaculate? i stay hard for quite a while, but i have a small penis (4 in.)

19. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: ejaculate = cum... expell semen... sperm...

Draft saved Draft deleted