Erections and Massage

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_beltboy, Aug 5, 2007.

1. B_beltboy

B_beltboy New Member

I go for regular (theraputic) massage sessions, have been for yrs with the same therapist, so we are well bonded and familiar. We hardly ever use draping, and sometimes I get erect, and its really no big deal. But whenever i go to a new therapist I am completely fearful of getting a boner. Any stories or situations you guys want to share?

Also, have any of you tried non theraputic massage: happy ending, tantric, sensual etc.?

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I always get erect when i get a massage......if someone is rubbing oil on my inner thighs......it can't be helped......a friend of mine is a massage therapist and says it happens all the time

3. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Normally, I fight it. Peeps are always blabbing at me, and it helps distract my mind. One time, I did tell the dude I don't want to talk. I put in earplugs, and was lost in my own world. It came time to turn over. As I started to turn, the weight of my erection brought me back to reality. I thought, "Oh Crap!" He was nice about it though.

4. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Yeah I think the inner thighs are the "trigger" point with me. I'm usually fine up until they get to that area. Just seems to be a lot of indirect stimulation in that area. If I wear underwear though I won't get an erection, well at least I haven't yet. Have often thought about asking the therapist not to massage my inner thighs, but haven't done it.

Draft saved Draft deleted