Erections from sneezing

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Velvetpeach, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Velvetpeach

Velvetpeach New Member

I'm dating a guy who gets erections from sneezing. He has pretty bad allergies and if he has an allergy attack, by about the 5th sneeze, he's starting to get a boner. I've actually seen this happen and was pretty surprised, but he says has no control over it and has to find a way to hide it until the sneezing stops. He said that he is able to stop a sneezing fit when it happens at work, so he won't be embarassed, but that's the only time he tries to stop it from happening.

I know this sounds weird, but I need to know if this guy is for real about this. I was reading that guys can get erections from a full bladder, but what about this sneezing thing? Has anyone ever had this happen to them or know anyone who this happens to?

2. circumstances

circumstances New Member

"I need to know if this guy is for real about this."

why, do you suspect he might somehow be faking it?

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    that's some of the weirdest shit i ever heard. the erection-from-a-full-bladder thing sounds fucking nuts to me too, although I've been assured that it does happen to some people. crazy.

4. Velvetpeach

Velvetpeach New Member

Believe me I know....I've at least heard of the erection/full bladder thing, but I've never heard of sneezing doing this to someone before. I guess he's in a class all by himself, lol.

5. mavedick

mavedick New Member

Albums:
    I used to have extreme sneezing attacks from allergies. An allergy attack floods the body with histamines. They cause the nose and eyes to burn and run, and many other parts to burn, itch, or tingle. I never felt these in my penis, but if your friend does, I'm not surprised that gets an erection.

6. Velvetpeach

Velvetpeach New Member

Aahhh yes, he did mention something about a tingling sensation that he felt in his genital area when he was sneezing.

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I've never heard of getting erections from sneezing, but I've heard stranger things, so I'm not ruling it out. Maybe you can give him something for it. My suggestion: black pepper.

8. Freddie53

Gold Member

Yes, I have read in several medical journals about erections from a full bladder and once upon a time I used to get them from that. Of course as a young man most anything could cause an erection and sometimes there was totally no explainable reason for the erection.

One of the possible causes of an erection from a full bladder is that it is easier for the body to maintain control of a very full bladder when the penis is erect than when it is not. Also any sensations in that area can cause erections. Other than that I really don't know why a full bladder does this but doctors have affirmed that this is true.

The sneezing thing though I have never heard of. Perhaps some medical person on this site can affirm whether this is truth or fiction.

9. alexc75

alexc75 New Member

While I don't get raging hard-ons from a sneezing fit, when I sneeze, my flaccid penis becomes engorged slightly. With every sneeze I feel (or see, if I'm naked) my dick shift in my pants. Dunno if there's a medical name for it, but it's been that way for as long as I can remember.

On a side note, I have a friend who gets a boner from blowing his nose. He actually showed me one time -- with every blow into the tissue his dick looked like it was being "pumped up". It was halarious!!

10. bobbyrobbo

bobbyrobbo New Member

Albums:
    Erections from a full bladder are incredibly common.

Ever heard the expression "Piss Proud"

11. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it's probably true that he gets an erection from sneezing, velvetpeach. I'm sure if you look closely, you'll find he also gets an erection from picking his nose. And scratching his head. And tying his shoelaces. I've known young men to get them from a full bladder, or conversely, from an empty bladder. Many get an erection from being alone at home with a busted TV. Carrying a mobile phone in the pocket or backpack seems to have the same effect. I get copious erections from iced coffee, Diet Coke, Lemon Snapple and Poland Spring mineral water. They must spike the drinks in gay bars, becase I'm constantly getting an erection there, and I think the trend has spread to straight bars, fast-food joints, and fine-dining restaurants.

Personally, I think your young man is blaming pollen and cat hair when he really gets his erection from YOU. Give him a big kiss and tell him many men have an allergy to women that makes their members grow firm, their hearts grow soft, and their brains grow mushy. That you like him for it, and he never has to make an excuse for having a hard dick as far as you're concerned.

Gesundheit,

hb8

Draft saved Draft deleted