Erections in Public

william wallace: I'm sure every one of you have experienced the pain and general discomfort of getting hard in plain view when your mind is concentrating on nothing sexual. Mother Nature just decided to stand up and take a bow, is all. :( I especially enjoy going swimming and then getting a son of a bitch of a hardon with tight swim trunks on...makes my day.

william wallace:
Originally posted by surferboy@May 3 2005, 07:41 AM
I wear mine loud and proud. If you have a problem with somethin totally natural, that's yer problem, not mine.
[post=307392]Quoted post[/post]​

If society was kind enough to let me walk around looking like I have a wand in my pants, I would too. But I'm afraid those silly things called Police might arrest me.

tightfit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got a stiffy yesterday walking along the riverside (lots of other people walking).
I was wearing fairly thin cotton trousers and there was no hiding it.
Got a few giggles from others.
What the heck!

william wallace:
Originally posted by tightfit@May 3 2005, 09:02 AM
I got a stiffy yesterday walking along the riverside (lots of other people walking).
I was wearing fairly thin cotton trousers and there was no hiding it.
Got a few giggles from others.
What the heck!
[post=307405]Quoted post[/post]​

Why can't I have that kind of luck? Last time a got a boner in public a woman actually screamed. :wow:

spike

Cherished Member
Media
i think i am like jimmy from south park, and i think that everyone is going to be looking there...when that may not be the case...

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by william wallace+May 3 2005, 04:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(william wallace &#064; May 3 2005, 04:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-surferboy@May 3 2005, 07:41 AM
I wear mine loud and proud. If you have a problem with somethin totally natural, that&#39;s yer problem, not mine.
[post=307392]Quoted post[/post]​

If society was kind enough to let me walk around looking like I have a wand in my pants, I would too. But I&#39;m afraid those silly things called Police might arrest me.
[post=307404]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

You can&#39;t get arrested for havin a hard on. Now like, if you whipped it out that&#39;d be another story.

indianaman_04

Experimental Member
Media
What could they charge you with? I&#39;ve never heard of this before. Must be something that doesn&#39;t get a lot of press or it just isn&#39;t an issue.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@May 3 2005, 09:12 AM
But, it&#39;s not like it&#39;s out and about. Like, even if yer wearing pants?
[post=307463]Quoted post[/post]​
Motive. Someone complains that the hard on is part of your sexual comeon to them personally. Or the charge that the clothing selected was specifically designed to show clearly the hard on that you knew in advance was going to happen, even if you can&#39;&#39;t control it.

Besides you can be charged with anything. Conviction may be a bit more difficult.

And Nixxy if I had what you have I would want to wear it proudly too.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
In an occasion, I was walking along the street and suddenly, while I was walking, I could observe, that inside a car that was parked in the sidewalk, a man was inside the car he was doing the masturbation.

He was an well-endowed man, his penis was very long and it was evident that he was masturbating in order that the people who was happening (passing) walking near his car it was looking at it doing it.

When I saw him I remained very surprised by his very long penis that he had.

His penis was very long and besides it was very thin.

I know that masturbating publicly is a crime, it is penalized by the Law, but also I admit that to me excites very much to see a man when he is masturbating Hisself and if this one man is a man with a very long penis better even.

In my opinion: I think that it is very nice has the opportunity to observe a man when he is masturbating himself BUT that he doesn&#39;t notice that there is a person who it is observing him.

To me like to spy on the men when they are take a shower or when they are masturbating.

Bye&#33;&#33;.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@May 3 2005, 10:15 AM
That&#39;s a bullshit law. Might as well arrest people who have bad breath for breathing.
[post=307484]Quoted post[/post]​
I have some problems with the law myself. Your governor has signed a new law about sexual predators. I hate sexual preators. But I think it is rediculous to put a guy in jail just for having a hard on. Especialy 25 years. What about putting a woman in jail for losing blood and staining her clothes during her period.

I have had those pesky erections myself. They just don&#39;t show as much. LOL.

And so have the male police. Give all a break. But I did want you to know how the law reads and works. Have an attorney in the family. He and I have had some heated discussions about all of this. Actually it is the police who decide cases like this. Very few judges will overturn a policemans&#39; report.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Waaaait a sec. A: Jeb Bush is not my governor. I didn&#39;t vote for that fuckin douche. B: what new law? Having a hard on is considered a sex crime now?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@May 3 2005, 01:09 PM
Waaaait a sec. A: Jeb Bush is not my governor. I didn&#39;t vote for that fuckin douche. B: what new law? Having a hard on is considered a sex crime now?
[post=307519]Quoted post[/post]​
The Florida legislature passed a law with a mandatory sentence of 25 years for an adult who is a child predator to a child under 12. As with all "news bites", I don&#39;t know what that entails.

I don&#39;t like Jeb Bush either, or George Bush or H.W. Bush the elder.

I am on your side on this. I was just agreeing with DMW that the police can at any time accuse you of anything and the judge is usually going to go along with it.

Tragic in many places. But I read a post here on the LPSG (this week in Young and Hung I think) where a guy with a large flaccid dick was at the mall sitting and reading when the police came and arested him. He had to "prove" that it was a flaccid large dick and not a sock or erect dick that was causing this "tremendous buldge." A parent had called the police to complain. Don&#39;t know which state that was in. Didn&#39;t say.

This is absolutely humiliation and waste of that young man&#39;s time. Uncalled for.

Rest assured, Nixxy I have complete confidence in you. It is the right wing police and fundie legislatures and govenors that I highly question.

But ask any more questions you have. We will find the answers.

Pops
Freddie