Erections in public

BillyLuvsBoob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've taken to going 'free balling' - no underwear, from time to time, just for fun.

The other day, I was having my morning walk, wearing tight tracksuit pants - no underwear, and I got a serious hard-on. Most of the time the thought of getting stiff is enough to trigger a good swelling...

I still had another 20 mins to go before getting back to the car, along a fairly popular walking path by the bay, so I just kept on walking, and wondered how many people would notice.

A few did, but they just had a glance and kept on walking too... Kinda wierd really, and yet, quite freeing.

Should I make a habit of this?

Any similar experiences?

Chicks with big tits can let the world admire them, lets liberate the well-hung guy!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I get his point though. People get pissed even with guys with big cocks because they think they are walking around hard.

It's a double standard. The physical sexual characteristics of females are supposed to be obvious, but the physical sexual characteristics of males are not.

Because everyone thinks they are aroused I guess.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think those people that get shitty should be shown up-close that it is not hard, then they can feel inadequit. Shove it in their face and ask them if they could hide it. Watch them sink back in their seat. lol Just all move to Auckland New Zealand we all love seeing cock out loose move here and run free.

BillyLuvsBoob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gotta get me to NZ Scott!

And just to clarify, I like the feeling of not being restricted by briefs when walking, and boxers are just too fussy...

I don't expect any authorities would be chasing me down either - not in Australia at least, maybe if I was in the US - don't know.

The double standard is a bit frustrating, and the public erection happened by accident, and I ended up thinking "this is what it must be like being a stacked chick".

As there was nothing I could do, wasn't going to cover my hands over my dick and be all embaresed - what's to be embaresed about - I just kept on walking...

Is a big hard dick the last taboo?

salpecam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like as many people as possible to see my bulge, and I dress in tracksuits and jeans that emphasise it. Before walking around in the town centre or mall I'll give it a quick rub so it's semi-hard. Sometimes on trains, if I see a lady I like I will pop off to the lavatory and masturbate to full erection, then dress and return to a seat that allows her to see it straining to get out. I love the saucy comments I sometimes get! And I quite like it when some women are obviously amazed and are with men who are obviously jealous.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
it never made much since to me how to a woman an erection is disgusting under clothes, and repulsive in person when in a group, but so sexy in a one-on-one environement. Where is that on/off switch when you need backup in a public situation:cool:.
:cool:

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've taken to going 'free balling' - no underwear, from time to time, just for fun.

The other day, I was having my morning walk, wearing tight tracksuit pants - no underwear, and I got a serious hard-on.

Should I make a habit of this?

Definitely! Nobody sane is going to get bent over an accidental hard-on. If you start exposing it toward somebody who does get upset, that's another matter.

Human bodies aren't offensive, period, so seeing a dick or breasts or an ass can't be offensive in itself. The supid violence of the anti-penis vigilantes, on the other hand, always is.

Reminds me of the guy on this site who said that a visible penis line under clothing was illegal. If he met more guys like you on his walks (assuming he lives some place where there are people), maybe he could learn to relax enough to freeball too.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any similar experiences?
I wear mesh basketball shorts or track pants almost exclusively when I'm not at work. When I switched from briefs to boxers, I had the same reaction. I got hard quite a few times in public, usually from feeling my dick bounce around while I was walking and/or the head rubbing against the fabric. I don't worry if I get semi hard. It feels good so I keep walking and let it extend down my right leg. A full on boner when walking requires that I adjust it, or stop for a minute to keep it from hurting. Only the people looking for dick really see it, and most of the time they are guys. Once I got used to hanging free in boxers, freeballing was virtually the same thing. I always freeball in mesh shorts at the beach. Feels great in the ocean. People see the whole deal when I exit the water. If they want to look, they can look. Anything goes at the beach as long as you're clothed.

michigan_guy_610

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It also gives me a rush to see men with a nice bulge or an outstanding hard-on down there. I guess it's just the mystery of wondering how big the guys is that gets me going.

BillyLuvsBoob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool guys, glad to hear that others enjoy the same freedom.

Totally agree, it's not offensive, as long as you're not being offensive with it. Just doing my own thing, if others choose to look, that's up to them...

It is interesting though that this type of thing can still stur up some 'heat' from others, and also interesting that guys still need to try and 'cover up' something that's pretty natural and happens all the time.

I remember seeing some 'JackAss' skit, with the guy doing everyday tasks with a hard-core boner, and seeing peoples reactions - it definetly made some people quite uncomfortable, while others just didn't seem to care.

I wonder, is the negative reaction due to the 'potential' an erection implies, like some kind of 'penatration weapon', or is it more relating to the individual who is apparently experiencing some 'un-shared' enjoyment...

Anyway, glad to see other guys are similarly relaxed and willing to enjoy their freedom without shame.

michigan_guy_610

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Cool guys, glad to hear that others enjoy the same freedom.

Totally agree, it's not offensive, as long as you're not being offensive with it. Just doing my own thing, if others choose to look, that's up to them...

It is interesting though that this type of thing can still stur up some 'heat' from others, and also interesting that guys still need to try and 'cover up' something that's pretty natural and happens all the time.

I remember seeing some 'JackAss' skit, with the guy doing everyday tasks with a hard-core boner, and seeing peoples reactions - it definetly made some people quite uncomfortable, while others just didn't seem to care.

I wonder, is the negative reaction due to the 'potential' an erection implies, like some kind of 'penatration weapon', or is it more relating to the individual who is apparently experiencing some 'un-shared' enjoyment...

Anyway, glad to see other guys are similarly relaxed and willing to enjoy their freedom without shame.

Not a problem my friend

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's a double standard I tell you. Young women go out of their way to show off cleavage, and the size of their breasts under tight or see-through shirts, yet some of us guys feel emberassed when an erection happens, and by accident none the less. The media isn't helping either, they deplore and condemn a visible erection. I think it is a conspiracy to repress the sexuality of men any further.

BillyLuvsBoob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For sure SexyFront - totally agree... That's why I reckon you just gotta let the bulge show, and if someone gives you grief, trying to make you feel embarassed, question their agenda...

"What, you want me to feel embarassed about my erection - why?"

I can see a revival fashion trend, just around the corner - the codpeice.

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3159/180pxhenryviiirm8.th.jpg

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I often catch women taking a sneeky peak at the area of my bulge with a mischevious look on their face. I like it but if I have a hard on I would definately try and cover it up. Socially, men are supposed to control their emotions I guess so that might explain it.

N2jocks

1st Like
Media
As long as you are not exposing your dick and balls and they are covered by cloth...I can't see how you could get in trouble. I saw a guy in the mall in bicycle type shorts and his dick was big, he had a nice bulge and he didn't mind showing it and I didn't mind looking. He broke no laws...he was covered and he was not touching it. I actually went up to him and asked if that was really him in his shorts and his reply was...ain't no one else in there! Go for it!