Erections in public

B_bb744

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've seen my share of erections around campus and it's quite a nice surprise. Some guys try to shove it down the legs of their pants, but they usually show off more than guys who turn it up.

I never complain, though!

BillyLuvsBoob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A big boobie gal going braless - very nice :015: - but I think they typically prefer some support to reduce the pain those heavy melons can give... while the freedom of going commando gives guys less pain, as our ballsack isn't being restricted, and can hang-low as nature intended...

Also, dervin, your comment regarding the double standard I understand, as boobs aren't purely sexual, due to breast feeding - and that men have boobs too, but, when focusing on SIZE, they are a fair comparison - and as such, the societal double standard is a fair comment IMO.

Women view their Boob size in a similar way to men viewing the Cock size. Boob size can be seen as a feminine/fertile aspect, where cock size is the equivalent masculine/virile aspect... no body get too excited over 'man boob' size, or 'clit' size comparisons, though a big clit is fun to nibble on... :bj:

davec94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
boobs don't get boners when aroused, and showcasing your arousal in public (unless it's a place where you're supposed to do that), especially if there could be kids around is a good way to get tagged the town pervert, if not worse.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As long as you are not exposing your dick and balls and they are covered by cloth...I can't see how you could get in trouble. I saw a guy in the mall in bicycle type shorts and his dick was big, he had a nice bulge and he didn't mind showing it and I didn't mind looking. He broke no laws...he was covered and he was not touching it. I actually went up to him and asked if that was really him in his shorts and his reply was...ain't no one else in there! Go for it!

Called indecent exposure... Or... was that obcenity... or... (Damned North Americains are tooooo fucking uptight, especially with some laws, and way too lax with others)

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
boobs don't get boners when aroused, and showcasing your arousal in public (unless it's a place where you're supposed to do that), especially if there could be kids around is a good way to get tagged the town pervert, if not worse.

Ummm, never heard the expression "diamond cutters" or "glass cutters"...
It tends to happen in the cold... or when a person becomes sexually aroused.

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got a great picture of me at in a pub and at the time it was being taken a hot girl is so checking out my bulge with a naughty little smile on her face.

DavidDevear

Experimental Member
Media
I had never had the opporunity to be erect openly in public still 6 months ago when I stated travelling to london on business each week. Accidentally went to the Gym nearest my Hotel and then to the Spa turned out to be a men only with everyone nude. In the evening it became very cruisy and a few guys openly had erections. It was like a reverse domino effect as one by one all cocks went up. It was liberating freely walking around with an erection and getting admiring not admonishing looks.

Any one else enjoyed male spas like this. I am in London and going to Sweatbox tonight - join me.

Ombi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would suppose any place of business that would kick a man out for having an erection would also kick any woman that is aroused from their establishment. It makes no difference that a woman's arousal isn't obvious...to discriminate against one gender for a natural bodily function that both genders have is wrong. To call the police about a man's erection is just as wrong.

DavidDevear

Experimental Member
Media
Went to Vault139 in in West End of london on Monday ~ turned out to be naked night! Guy at the entrance said did I know it was naked only I said no was about to leave but thought sod it let's try it.

Went in stripped handed in clothes was given condom lube and beer token all for £7. Instant erection for me but there were erections everywhere nice to.

Guess there were 50 naked guys many muscled and under 30 in the back open areas everyone was erect and masturbating, being blown or fucking. Very hot. I love watching and masturbating in public real turn on. Si many guys wanting a feel and hard cocks rubbing against you as guys pass by.

Love it.

May go this Monday if anyone fancied meeting for a pint then taking a look?

D_JacqueMiHoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm thinking about showing off a little at work. My office is very casual on Fridays. Maybe a cock ring under track pants...

Suggestions?

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been to NZ and US too. Kiwis are not that much into checking out other guys' bulges, but workers aside the road are sure to be checked out and those shorts are hot... Americans are all dressed up and very private indeed. The British on the other side are something else. Once they come across a nice looking guy, the next thing they do is - without any fear - check out the bulge, i would say stare at the bulge and if there is a good bulge, they go on for ever. And yes, it is soo exciting... Well it was for me, but my partner was a bit jealous of other guys checking me out so much... But other than that, yes a semi in public while freeballing is usually exciting. Mind the narrow heads there.... While i was in Turkey lat year, i rushed out of the room to catch up with my friends so i put on no underwear. While in the local bazaar, one of the merchants told my guide to ask me if had underwear on or not... Man i never thought someone would say that. I said i had no underwear with me, ha!