Erections in underwear

Aussie86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes when I wear certain types of underwear eg boxers, I find it interesting getting hard because the boxers don't move/stretch with my erection. What type do you prefer to get hard in and why? And what don't you like to get hard in and why?

Wirmboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer boxers over tidey whiteys. Tidey whiteys don't give room with me and I can't use the passage well when I pee. As they seem to make my willy bend in zig zag to get out.

Boxers allow comfort and ease of use.

As for erections tidey whiteys feel good until you are rock hard and ready to bust out.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I grew up with tidy whities and moved to boxers in my early thirties love the freedom and the swing it gives my cock. I do get hard now and then and it will not contain it but that is life!

chigitychaunc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wore tighty whities up until about 10-11yrs old. I went away to summer camp and only myself and one other kid in my cabin had them. Needless to say, I wanted boxers when I got home from camp. My dad always has and still does wear bikini briefs, so my mom had no clue about boxers and just always bought me briefs. It's funny though, I'm going on 29 now and last week was at the Jockey store and almost picked up a pack of briefs.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could never understand why young guys started wearing boxers. In my day older men wore the boxers and young men wore the briefs. I would ask myself why are these young guys wearing old mens underwear? I now wear the string bikinis. I used to wear Jocky tightie whities.

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fashion goes in cycles. Apparently underwear follows the same rule. Everything old is new again.

Speaking only for myself, boxers are physically restrictive, and non supportive. I have never found them comfortable for everyday wear, or even for sleep. Erections either end up caught, constricted, and uncomfortable, or poke out of the fly.

A truly useless garment.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes when I wear certain types of underwear eg boxers, I find it interesting getting hard because the boxers don't move/stretch with my erection. What type do you prefer to get hard in and why?
I wear boxers almost exclusively. One thing I love about them is that there is zero containment for your goods. If I get hard, there is no way to hide it. This is especially true when I wear gym shorts or track pants. My dick points down and to the right. When I start to bone up, it elongates down my leg and the outline is blatantaly visible. Below is a photo of me with a semi. I love how it looks, and love it even more when people do a double take when I'm out in public and they stare at my dick.
http://www.lpsg.com/members/sdbg/al...es/400063-champion-silver-mesh-gym-shorts.jpg

And what don't you like to get hard in and why?
I don't especially like the torture of getting hard in a snug pair of underwear if I can't make a fast adjustment to give my dick room to expand. That used to happen in school when I wore briefs. The only good part is that I was saved the embarrassment of my classmates laughing at my boner.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Fashion goes in cycles. Apparently underwear follows the same rule. Everything old is new again.

Speaking only for myself, boxers are physically restrictive, and non supportive. I have never found them comfortable for everyday wear, or even for sleep. Erections either end up caught, constricted, and uncomfortable, or poke out of the fly.

A truly useless garment.

Bravo. Well said.
As your a gym rat, perhaps you'll appreciate my mystification when I see (hs/college age ) guys at the gym in long shorts ( another mystery--why would you want shorts that go past your knees?) with boxers underneath. They should be wearing fuckin JOCKSTRAPS, like real men!

Reactions: beach_bud

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear both boxers and boxer briefs. Boxers are much more forgiving than their brief cousins when an erection occurs. Sometimes in boxer briefs I have to readjust to allow the erection to grow into a "comfortable" position whereas with boxers I don't.

Simba

D_dhsr5g

Account Disabled
Media
Me personally, I hate tightie whiteys because they are way to constrictive for me, and I can't stand to have my equipment squished.

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have just ordered a dozen of white briefs from Lonsdale. The elastic band comes in fluorescent green, orange, in white and in red, so I have some colour indeed (when my low waist pants reveal the briefs.

I have white US Army boxers though from a militaria shop. Horrorful baggy bags but great for freeballing in home and for sleeping.

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've always been a briefs guy. I never understood any reason to switch to boxers, they don't support you down there. And boxer briefs just look point less, the fabric on your thighs looks like it would ride up. With briefs my cock and balls are held nicely all day and if I get hard my cock can just point the the right usually and no one will know. I've always been a fruit of the loom guy, usually white ones too. My dad has always worn white briefs, so briefs just have always looked more manly to me