Erections on the Job

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Lately Ive been having random erections while on the job.I stay horny alot, but sometimes its just a random chub. Usually this happens in the morning or early afternoons. I have a desk job so I dont really worry about being caught or having exposure issues. Do any of you experience erections while at work and if so, how often?

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had a few random ones pop up at inopportune moments before. You're lucky you've got that desk cuz it looks like without it you'd have a hard time not advertising to the world that you're boning up!

I go commando, so yea it can be very hard to notice. Sometimes I just have to rub one out when I get a chance .

I occasionally do at random times, I work on a sales floor so I try to sneak away to the bathroom if I can to either rub on out real quick or just re-arrange down there.

wiser_dude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, yes. I remember those days. A hot woman or just a hot thought and then a "no way to supress the erection moment'.

You young ones enjoy it while you can... it doesn't last forever. I'm 59 and have very low testosterone (tested by my doctor) and have to apply Androgel daily if I want an erection (or even have a sex drive) the next morning.

warrio

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
enjoy while you can just like the previous poster said, once Testosterone dips...it is no more.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do any of you experience erections while at work and if so, how often?
When I first switched from briefs to boxers, I boned up at work all the time. I also have a desk job, yet there were times that I had to walk to the warehouse. Boing! I'd have to reach in and grab it and move it under my belt until it went down. I wasn't worried about the men, but some of the women would have freaked. The last thing that I need is someone claiming sexual harrassment. A month later, I got used to boxers and getting a boner wasn't a constant problem.

I still get boners at work. Usually it happens when I walk as my dick rubs against the fabric and it's very stimulating. Probably happens 3 - 4 times per week. Most of the time they go down quickly.

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Occasionally, sure! I think it's true of just about every healthy guy.

Very true, but hardly notice it with anyone else. When I worked on base I saw guys with wood all the time. But not so much around the office. Not even the hint of a bulge.

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyday. I have a desk job as well. I'm a horny mother fucker and sometimes I'll pop wood without even thinking about women or sex. I constantly have to adjust my crotch because I wear my dress pants fitted (not tight). Like today I decided to wear cotton boxers and didn't realize I was bulging out. Not something I did on purpose either.

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Had a massive boner all day at work today. Jerked it twice. Today was def one of those days where going commando did not help matters any.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I get random erections while at work. Most times I'm sitting at my desk so it's no issue. A few times it's been while standing at someone else's cube or walking around the office. I've finally decided that IF I get an erection while away from my desk, I will make it a point to cover if I can - if I can't - oh well!

Simba

D

deleted136887

Oil bussines offshore here. My cock is the joke of the day....Poeple surprised if it is not standing up. Ptice you pay for open showers,