Erections on the Job

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Oil bussines offshore here. My cock is the joke of the day....Poeple surprised if it is not standing up. Ptice you pay for open showers,

really great, if short, vid clips of you and your hardon. Does your post mean your dick is hard virtually all the time and the guy on the rig have made it an affectionate joke. I'd love to be in on THAT conversation!

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
How can you guys go commando in some of your jobs?? I mean, under surgical scrubs?? The entire hospital would see your cock and balls swinging, and if you leaked at all it'd be obvious. That doesn't make you think about maybe wearing underwear?

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How can you guys go commando in some of your jobs?? I mean, under surgical scrubs?? The entire hospital would see your cock and balls swinging, and if you leaked at all it'd be obvious. That doesn't make you think about maybe wearing underwear?

Not to mention this sounds unsanitary in a hospital environment...

conor

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Doctor here, and I too spend alot of time in scrubs; I would never dream of not wearing underwear at work - it will probably be viewed as perverse here in Ireland. I would certainly feel uncomfortable if a colleague was "free-balling" as you put it. That is just attention-seeking behaviour. There is a time and a place for everything - and exhibitionism is not appropriate at work....

blakemilan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh yea. I remember talking to this gal at work, and I started getting a stiffy. This one time I was talking to another chick at work and while we were walking towards the parking lot, A full hard on came on and I was super embarrassed. I dont think she saw it cause I was walking as fast as I could to my car without being suspicious lol

Fallchild337

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm a pizza guy and I've sported hardons while on deliveries before, I always hope for a sexy girl or woman to answer the door, but no one notices or says anything though, probably for the best haha but I still have that "Hey, how about for a tip I give you head" fantasy lol

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a pizza guy and I've sported hardons while on deliveries before, I always hope for a sexy girl or woman to answer the door, but no one notices or says anything though, probably for the best haha but I still have that "Hey, how about for a tip I give you head" fantasy lol

I actually had an experience like this earlier today. I was just out the shower in a towel and had a courier arrive at my door. As soon as i answered the door, he went red in the face and then hard in the pants. And trust me, any woman who invites you in for a fuck just coz you delivered pizza, is going to give you an STD or stalk your life. Just say no.

Folks who work behind (and up against) a counter often get a hard on (actually rubbing one out). Be alert next time you visit your local grocery store or fast food location. Believe it or not, it is one of the reasons the workers wear aprons.

FLScott72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Part of my job involves occasionally driving a truck to deliver our product to retail stores. Once in a while, if I hit a bump...or maybe for no reason, I will instantly get a full-sized hard-on, and I am now in my 40's! I sometimes am glad if I have a long shirt on that can cover it up when I get to the next stop and have to go see the people to make the delivery...and most of those are young women!

Viper73

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I frequently sport wood at work. Thank god for a private office that locks. Some days I just have to blow a load or two to get my dick back under control so I can concentrate on what I'm supposed to be doing.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If i worked with you i'd definitely get erections, love your pics, and you not wearing underwear in some , even hotter, my skype is on my profile if you want to chat

Happens to me all the time.

I actually just posted a new album (Hard and Horny at Work) with a few pictures I've taken