Erections on the Job

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Often get erections on the job and like to take care of them either in the office or in the men's room. Also love checking out which guys might have them as well, a good way to enjoy the work day.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had two incidents in the past two days. Yesterday I wore a suit to work. After a trip to the men's room, I guess I didn't put my dick back in my boxers good enough because by the time I got back to my desk, it had popped out and was rubbing against the material of my pants which felt very good and caused me to get a boner just as I was approaching my desk. Then this morning I was in line at the 7-11 (I know I was at work but at least I was on my way there, lol.) A very attractive woman with a nice behind was in front of me. She wasn't wearing anything special, just some legging and a t shirt but there was something about the way she was wearing that caused a stir in my pants. She never noticed - she just paid for her items and left the store but the girl behind the counter sure did. I could tell by the look on her face, lol.

Blackbeast19

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Folks who work behind (and up against) a counter often get a hard on (actually rubbing one out). Be alert next time you visit your local grocery store or fast food location. Believe it or not, it is one of the reasons the workers wear aprons.

I can attest to this. Was cashiering one time at work and since no one was at the end of my register, I was helping a customer bag her groceries. (Mid 30's, single mom in business casual attire.) Well...so was she. Ended up grabbing my crotch when I was catching something she dropped. I get constant boners at work, so I froze up when she felt mine. I was SUPER embarrassed when the assistant manager walked by to see what the trouble was, since they walk by/stalk the registers constantly, but she told him everything was fine before she walked out the door.

If it weren't for that apron, I probably would've been reprimanded. Awkward boners are awkward. ( o/////O)

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my job is pretty laxed with a lot of down time. emboldened with the responsibility of locking up the office at night certainly has it's perks. After hours i like so sit at my bosses desk, smoke a fat blunt and edge for as long as i can hold off. Sometimes during work i'll bust a nut tucked away in a storage closet and boast a heaving horse muscle down my thigh as i roam the halls. I hardly take my time and am always leaking long after ive shot my load... every step smears hot cum all over my thigh... and thus starts a vicious cycle.. i can't be left alone with this thing..lol