Erections over 50 and pumping

D_Themistacles Wombbroom

Experimental Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Posts
70
Media
0
Likes
6
Points
93
First,

Can the over 50 guys comment - has your erection hardness and arousal time significantly diminished? I just want that info for more general knowledge.

Second, I have had difficult since 45 with geyting and staying hard. Viagra worked until about age 56 and now its effectiveness is diminshed.

I have pumped occasionally - not for growth - but because it seems to help a bit getting circulation going. Anyone else find that to be true?
 
Go see an urologist. They have a test and an awesome drug you inject into your cock and get as hard as you did when you were 17. Stays hard for a while too. Trust me- I'm a whimp the injection doesn't hurt a bit and the reward is worth it.
 
no, but, I have lost 50 lbs since Feb 1, my cholesteral has dropped from 250 to 147,
so, my erections are more frequent, getting them in the morning again, and
there staying longer. And popping up out of nowhere, just like English class in the 8th grade.
i started testin yesterday, see what happens there.
and for every 35lbs you lose you gain 1" in penile length, well, you always had it,
its just your pubic fat pad shrinks, funny the other day i stumbled across a
phalloplasy site, and the first thing they do, it lipo your fat pad,,,hahha,
you can save alot of money by just dieting...
 
Yes, it started to diminish at about age 70! Jelquing restored erectile function remarkably! I don't think one can ever hope to be 21 again, but there are erections and sex life after 70!
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Noticed a decline about 60. Had gotten a little over weight and cholestrol up. Started PE and taking arginine and zinc. All 3 helped Then had mild heart attack about 64. Started exercising regularly and pushing back at the table and lost down to a decent 185 lbs. Continued PE off and on. Erections are decent for my age(69) and get morning wood quite often.
My main problem with erections now is staying focused.
 
I'll be 53 in September and noticed that I don't get the instant hard on as I did when I was younger but I do get them and they are as hard as ever. As a matter of fact, I stay hard for about 10 to sometimes 15 minutes AFTER I cum. It's always been that way and hasn't changed with age. Even younger guys go soft right after cumming. I know I have erections at night while sleeping but don't wake up with morning wood so much.
 
I'm 62 and I pump every day. It takes the place of the random erections I used to get. I also take 100mg of Viagra before sex. I couldn't get it up without the Viagra but the pumping helps. If I didn't pump I'd probably be injecting now and I would like to avoid that.
 
I'll be 54 soon and, cross fingers, I still have very strong and long lasting erections. I have morning woods and get spontaneously rock hard several times a day. I also take much longer to cum which makes for a more pleasant sexual experience. The only drawback that has come about with age is a noticeable decline in semen production. My loads are smaller in volume and less forceful than, say, in my 30s (let alone 20s and teens), which is quite depressing.
 
Yes, it started to diminish at about age 70! Jelquing restored erectile function remarkably! I don't think one can ever hope to be 21 again, but there are erections and sex life after 70!

you are still my hero basque,I hope that i'm still going strong at you age.
I've been pumping for about 17 yrs so I can't comment if pumping will make it firmer if you start.I have very firm hardons at 58 so it has helped me in that dept.Do not overdo it in time or pressure, and you should be fine.
 
you are still my hero basque,I hope that i'm still going strong at you age.
I've been pumping for about 17 yrs so I can't comment if pumping will make it firmer if you start.I have very firm hardons at 58 so it has helped me in that dept.Do not overdo it in time or pressure, and you should be fine.

Your erections sound terrific, Mr Ed! I have begun considering getting a pump. Recently, my doctor told me that he recommends pumping before intercourse for men my age who want to last longer and stay harder! :cool:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Allan S.
I'll be 54 soon and, cross fingers, I still have very strong and long lasting erections. I have morning woods and get spontaneously rock hard several times a day. I also take much longer to cum which makes for a more pleasant sexual experience. The only drawback that has come about with age is a noticeable decline in semen production. My loads are smaller in volume and less forceful than, say, in my 30s (let alone 20s and teens), which is quite depressing.

You sound pretty potent Kaurie Tree! When my semen quantity began to diminish it was accompanied by declining erectile power! This is when I began jelquing..about six years ago. My quantity of semen is really plentiful again, but the force of emission has declined somewhat. I don't let that bother me one bit, because there is less long range firing to clean up after!:rolleyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Allan S.
51 yrs old, Not using anything specifically for ED, although I'm on Testim gel 50mg and I feel much better overall; was diagnosed with slightly low T level in April, felt tired all the time. Still get morning wood and pretty strong erections.
 
Cardio fitness and weight control are big factors for me. When I'm in athletic shape, erections happen when they need to and I get the job done. When I weighed more years ago, I had a harder time getting it up, keeping it up, and getting off. Exercise is the fountain of youth!