Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you ever get so hard that it hurts a little bit? Sometimes I feel like maybe my body has pumped too much blood into my cock and it's going to burst. It's not a serious pain. It's just a mild discomfort. And it happens on occasion, usually when I wake up.

lennox2k12

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeh it hapens sometimes to me i think it is because of the size of my cock it is 10x 6 inches and when it is erect and filled with blood and sperms i feel a little pain dont worry to much it will stop with regular sex lol

lennox2k11

Last edited:

gaybriel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I get a deep throbbing ache if I have another erection shortly after cumming.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I've had them like that and I love it! It's especially great when its hurting and I can roll over and on top of whomever I am sleeping next to. Best sex ever!

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeh it hapens sometimes to me i think it is because of the size of my cock it is 10x 6 inches and when it is erect and filled with blood and sperms i feel a little pain dont worry to much it will stop with regular sex lol

lennox2k11

gwahhaha , blood and sperms:confused:

I get that all the time, and have to bend it cause it feels like its gonna blow.. Also get it after, I cum 2 or 3 times within a few hours of each other and I get that erection that seems to last forever afterward, hurts like hell..

Boldin69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gwahhaha , blood and sperms:confused:

I get that all the time, and have to bend it cause it feels like its gonna blow.. Also get it after, I cum 2 or 3 times within a few hours of each other and I get that erection that seems to last forever afterward, hurts like hell..

I have the same thing after cumming a few times in a short amount of time. The only other time I have that is when I have clothes on, and thats just awkward to start with.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All my life I've experienced boners that hurt. There have been times that I've been so turned on that my dick feels like it's going to break. Always feels fine after I blow my load. Very often I'll get aching boners in my clothes. I've boned up when wearing briefs many times when I was in a situation that I couldn't adjust (walking from class to class on campus). My dick would get trapped and start getting hard. It hurt like hell. I would find a way to move around or wiggle to move it to the side where it would stretch out sideways parallel to the waist band. Ah. Much better! A hard on when wearing boxers is usually less painful, but can still hurt. When I first switched to boxers, I wore Levis cords to work. They fit nicely snug without being tight. When I would walk out to the warehouse, I'd bone up every time. Boxers would permit me to grow to full length without being restrained like briefs. The part that hurt was that my dick was pointing down to the right and being held downward by my snug jeans. I loved how my dick looked snaking down my leg and always liked the warehouse guys to see it, so I didn't care. When I returned to my office, I'd lift my dick up at the door to the office and get some relief. Painful boners can be very erotic.

Usually my erection hurts after I cummed once, and sometimes after I get precum.

GADawg2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I get a hard on some times that it hurts fuckin bad. Esp when I am bout to wake up.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Happens with younger guys I think from memory - not so much when you get older!!!! lol.

Still happens to me, Parchissi, but it is somewhat different than in my youth. When I was young and would get an aching boner it would feel like that all the way to orgasm. Now after cumming once or twice and getting that second or third erection that initially hurts 'cause it's so hard the discomfort completely goes away after several minutes of sex; hand, mouth, pussy, whatever. But in all cases my aching erections have never hurt badly enough to be a problem, it's almost a pleasant sort of ache.

flatopjock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was younger I used to
I would get a raging hard on walking aroung and think oh fuck here we go it would not go away and used to really throb and be painful
My wife at the time would just look and say ant you do something with that,
She did not appreciate my size at all!!!!!

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Do you ever get so hard that it hurts a little bit? Sometimes I feel like maybe my body has pumped too much blood into my cock and it's going to burst. It's not a serious pain. It's just a mild discomfort. And it happens on occasion, usually when I wake up.

whats your length and girth? I think it depends on cock size..the bigger the cock the less chance to get an hurting erection because it needs more blood to fill and rise the internal pressure... this is why giant cock often get those floppy erection... btw I experienced hurting erection sometimes on morning wood and heavy edging and always after I cummed if I get another erection... this is why it expanded to its max size few minutes before and the tissues have been stressed..

specialK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only time my penis has "hurt" while erect was after I had edged it for a long period of time. After orgasm m cock returned to normal with mild discomfort for a couple days. I usually do not allow myself to edge that much anymore.

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the time I was first getting seriously hard, until I was about 23-24, my erections were almost always the kind where my glans would be purplish and shiny. The shaft would be not just erect, but *hard*. They rarely hurt, but the degree of ache was often quite uncomfortable.

That was usually solved by getting off, but sometimes I would have to orgasm 2-3 times before I would relax. Not a problem to me when jacking, or to my girlfriend at the time.

Thing is, it would ache if I was getting off daily, which was usually the case. But skip a day or two? Then an erection could really hurt - the kind where I could feel my heartbeat in my cock.

These days, I don’t get that kind of ache unless I edge. If I do the kind of edge where I have cool-down periods, and the precum is really flowing, the ache goes away, but I get really hair-trigger excited. Sometimes after I blow I get a internal ache feeling that is nice - it kinda feels like being horny, even after it is all over. It usually lasts about 2 hours, and I like it.

The only other time I have had an erection that was painful was when a girlfriend really teased the shit out of me after she rubber-banded me.