Erections that point down...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by jefftheguy, Jun 7, 2006.

1. jefftheguy

jefftheguy Member

Albums:
    I have an erection that points to the sky... It hasn't been till the past few years that I knew that men had erections that point down.... this is interesting and I would like to learn... does it hurt when you pull it up skyward... pushing mine downward causes stress and sometimes pain... if you sit up on a bed does it bend or cause discomfort... I have also noticed that some of the biggest guys point downwards...the nine inchers and above.. is this true??? just some questions...

2. RideRocket

Gold Member

Mine tends to point down, and I'm 8.5. Moving it around doesn't cause any pain or stress, but I'm sure for some guys it can be uncomfortable.

3. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

My erection, most of the times, point outwards. It is not discomfortable, except when push my penis down. When i am sitting it points up.

I have to admit that not having an upwards erection is disappointing to me.

4. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Erections that point down are generally larger and softer than their heaven-storming brethern. Only gravity pulls them down. Never hurts when you pull them skyward. Often (not always) very bendable, without discomfort or risk.

5. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

As sluts everywhere know, downward pointing erections are best for deep throating while on ones kness. one of the prime example of a downward pointing erection belongs to Anton Adamos. The erect pencil eraser nipples must be fun for chewing on.

6. Yono

Yono Member

Albums:
    Im about 8" and mine point out too, and arent FIRM while poingint out, just as thats as high as it would go I do remember when i was 16 I was 6" and it was 45° from my body and hurt if i tried to move it an inch down... now.. I'd like it to be as hard as it used to

7. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Yes, the nine inchers are heavy, all right, and gravity does have its way with heavy objects in some cases, like mine.

I've never had any pain when orienting it any other direction, though.

8. missbec

missbec New Member

Wow, i didnt know that was possiblel untill today!!
    9 inches sounds like it will rip me appart :rolleyes: :eek:

9. Max

Max New Member

Lifting an erection up never hurts it, pressing it down below its 'normal' angle does. That is one reason why I have never understood how any man can stand folding his down in a jockstrap, for instance.

I agree about the effects of gravity. I'm well into the nine inch plus category and bulky with it, and the angle I point at varies a lot, as does the strength of my erection. Between 45° above horizontal and (much more common these days) 45° below; I could do a lot better when younger. 'He' still tries to stand right up ... but the weight defeats him and his attempts look pretty comic.

10. D_Herin_Ghan

D_Herin_Ghan Account Disabled

Mine is generally pulled down by gravity as well. At 8 1/2 x 6 1/4, it's kind of heavy I assume. Even when rock hard it points down below 90 degrees. No curve in it, just points downwards. Never hurts when I move it up, only if I push it down further.

11. flnkdguy

flnkdguy New Member

I point straight out or downward, even when very hard. I always assumed it was just too large to fight gravity, as the only erections I've seen pointing upwards have been smaller than mine. If I'm laying on my side in bed, it does point "upward".

12. Donk

Donk New Member

I'm 11" long and my erection both curves downward and hangs down. It's hard to tell if this was real or just my imagination, but I recall that it seemed to me that the curve and downward hang grew more pronounced as it grew larger when I was a teen. Maybe it was just more noticeable as it grew longer. I remember being concerned about it at the time, but I got over it.

As others have said, moving it upward (the hang, not the curve!) doesn't hurt, but pressing downward does. At one point I learned that I needed to position myself carefully for sleep so that if I get erect during the night and roll over on my stomach my penis is pressed up against my stomach vs. down between my legs--ouch!

Draft saved Draft deleted