Erections that stick up?

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does nayones dick stick straight up i nthe air when erect? Mine isn't all the way up but pretty high up. does nayones' stick all the way sky high up?

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does nayones dick stick straight up i nthe air when erect? Mine isn't all the way up but pretty high up. does nayones' stick all the way sky high up?

It never really reached the sky, but when I was younger it pointed upwards. Now it sticks out mostly straight and just a little up. It still works.

:haha:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Be happy with what you got. You can have an erection, so that in itself is a good thing. I never wanted it to be straight. It just happened over the years, and was so gradual I wasn't even aware of it. Maybe yours will drop lower as you age.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seriously??!!!

Damn..you have alot of meat you're packing. Does it hurt the women when you fuck them? Can they fit that in their mouth when they suck you?

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm in my 20's. It stick almost but not all the way in the air.

lmao. Yes, they do stick up in the air. Some point upwards, some straight, and some down.

:wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank:

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm actually a little embarrassed about it.

Never be embarrassed about it. You have what you have. If you're overweight or unclean, you can do something about that. If you have a haircut you don't like, you can do something about that.

If you're short, or tall, or your dick is a shape you don't like---not much you can do about that.

Just be happy with yourself. And, as someone else pointed out, be glad you can have an erection.