Erections While I am Working Out, How Do I Stop Them?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Darkk_Horse, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Darkk_Horse

Darkk_Horse Member

Albums:
    I have been working out a lot lately. Every time I start to lift weights and push myself I get an erection. This drives me crazy. However this time it went too far. I was lifting some weights and just sat there (with my erection) for my couple sets because I did not want to get up and have people see (yes it is obvious). I wear briefs and try to point it south before working out to help hold it down. Well after I was done and it got softer I stood up and walked to my next station to continue, when I noticed that there were several people (Guys and Chicks) that were staring at my crotch. Now I was soft by this time, but to my horror there was a huge wet spot on my crotch about the size of a half dollar! I quickly jolted out of the place.

I usually just spew pre-cum when I am hard and this was no exception. If it soaked through my briefs and work out shorts what are some suggestions? Is this normal (the getting hard when working out)? I guess I could wear a jock but, that does not sound fun, but it may be my only option.

By the way I am not necessarily thinking of sexual stuff when this happens and yes I do get erections at just about anything or nothing.

2. montanaguy

montanaguy New Member

Do you wear dark colored shorts when working out? You might want to try that if you don't. At least it would be better in hiding the spot if it does happen.

3. Rubber_JonnyN

Rubber_JonnyN New Member

Point it north instead.
    That's what I do tbh.
    & it's probably caused by you working out, thus blood being pumped round your body & your cock becomes erect when blood is in it. ;>

4. l0vemachinee

l0vemachinee New Member

thats sexy.post some pictures mayb? ;]

5. Pryvate

Pryvate Member

Albums:
    Think about something ugly...

6. invisibleman

Gold Member

I understand what you mean. I used to work out in a public gym. I would get so horned up that I would have to jerk off at home before going to work out. That release would only last so far. I would work out and see these hot men. Straight guys. :confused: I would still get horned up.

Working out makes me hungry for food too.

7. ilovelube

ilovelube New Member

give me a call ;)

8. N2jocks

N2jocks New Member

Try wearing a jockstrap to hold you dick down or up...which ever position you like. Down and hard may show more of a bulge than up and hard. Also, you could try wearing baggy shorts or pants and a long AT-shirt hanging over everything. I hope this helps you out!

9. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

Yes, it's normal for penises to ooze pre-cum. I think my Dad said that one can easily ooze pre-cum when dancing with a lady. Working out stirs up blood flow, adrenalum or something. I wouldn't see it as "too far," at least not if it's the other guy, who most of us wouldn't notice anyway. Penises ooze pre-cum, fact of life, no big deal. Ignore it.

But here's my suggestion. Stop going to the gym, until the outragious gasoline-price gouging by the greedy oil corporations stops, and boycott the economy as much as possible, until somebody finally addresses such exploitation of the working poor.

If you must exercise, do something that's free, walk around the block you live on. When the unnecessary gyms and restaurants and sports start dwindling, maybe somebody will notice that it's way past time to do something about the outragious gasoline price ripoff!

10. Darkk_Horse

Darkk_Horse Member

Albums:
    "But here's my suggestion. Stop going to the gym, until the outragious gasoline-price gouging by the greedy oil corporations stops, and boycott the economy as much as possible, until somebody finally addresses such exploitation of the working poor.

If you must exercise, do something that's free, walk around the block you live on. When the unnecessary gyms and restaurants and sports start dwindling, maybe somebody will notice that it's way past time to do something about the outragious gasoline price ripoff!"

Umm...Ok, thanks, that uhh...helps man.

Actually it is free because of the company I work for is associated with the gym (same owner), and it is on the way home from work so no "boycott-able gas" in my tank.

11. Hugh Mann

Hugh Mann New Member

Albums:
    Figure out roughly what your 10 rep max is for squats. Now do that weight for 20 reps. I promise you, when you get to the 15th rep, your schlong will be the last place in your body that needs blood.

Draft saved Draft deleted