Erections while trying on clothes/speedos in stores?

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have posted this before, but maybe new members or new experiences from others. I was on my school swim team from ages 18 to 22, and several times when I was in stores trying on Speedos, or even just shorts, I'd get massive erections and the clerk(s) or other customers would see and clearly like to watch, which turned me on. A couple of my buddies have had the same thing happen to them, and one of my friends loves to go shopping w/me and watch what happens, sometimes standing guard. Several times it lead to more. Anyone else had this happen? thx... dressing room outside.jpeg

Big billie

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Royal (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have posted this before, but maybe new members or new experiences from others. I was on my school swim team from ages 18 to 22, and several times when I was in stores trying on Speedos, or even just shorts, I'd get massive erections and the clerk(s) or other customers would see and clearly like to watch, which turned me on. A couple of my buddies have had the same thing happen to them, and one of my friends loves to go shopping w/me and watch what happens, sometimes standing guard. Several times it lead to more. Anyone else had this happen? thx... View attachment 1133654
Is this a pic of you? Totally hot

I have posted this before, but maybe new members or new experiences from others. I was on my school swim team from ages 18 to 22, and several times when I was in stores trying on Speedos, or even just shorts, I'd get massive erections and the clerk(s) or other customers would see and clearly like to watch, which turned me on. A couple of my buddies have had the same thing happen to them, and one of my friends loves to go shopping w/me and watch what happens, sometimes standing guard. Several times it lead to more. Anyone else had this happen? thx... View attachment 1133654
Most stores (at least in South Africa) prohibit from trying on underwear/speedos... I take it this is not the case in the States?

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Most stores (at least in South Africa) prohibit from trying on underwear/speedos... I take it this is not the case in the States?

depends on the store. In this case, and a few others the store was small and privately owned. In a couple situations the clerk was hot for me, and clearly wanted to bend the rules so he could see and watch me. I would have been wearing clothing thin or tight enough that he would have seen before that I was pretty hung with a good body.

depends on the store. In this case, and a few others the store was small and privately owned. In a couple situations the clerk was hot for me, and clearly wanted to bend the rules so he could see and watch me. I would have been wearing clothing thin or tight enough that he would have seen before that I was pretty hung with a good body.
Great strategy. Obviously worked well for you. What's the furthest things have gone because of this?

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey i remember your thread from last time, some nice pics and even better tales from you and others !

Reactions: trackjock13

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey i remember your thread from last time, some nice pics and even better tales from you and others !

Thanks William1....Was it about the time my bro took me to San Francisco and the dressing rooms had only fabric curtains that were short and several inches too narrow to cover the opening?

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks William1....Was it about the time my bro took me to San Francisco and the dressing rooms had only fabric curtains that were short and several inches too narrow to cover the opening?
I think watching you get changed would be a nice got view, and then when your cock rises up waiting for some attention most guys would soon be dribbling and on their knees for it !

Reactions: trackjock13

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think watching you get changed would be a nice got view, and then when your cock rises up waiting for some attention most guys would soon be dribbling and on their knees for it !

Well in that case, my older brother was pretty much teasing me. He was/is very muscular and buff. The sales clerk only allowed one Speedo at a time in the dressing room (shoplifting I guess), so I had to hand my bro the "reject" suit before being handed the next one, and ea time my bro intentionally left the curtain open a few inches more ea time so the clerk and some customers could see me standing there naked and erect w/a dark tan line, wearing only my socks and sneakers.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i tried some dressing pants once and the clerk came to check me out. i had an erection by then from all this changing clothes and it was clearly visible from outside. damn, it was so embarrassing as he checked me out and still i liked the pants. i bought them but didn't wear them very often until today as i still have this fear of getting hard in them and know they would be too tight for that haha...

Calvinguy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well in that case, my older brother was pretty much teasing me. He was/is very muscular and buff. The sales clerk only allowed one Speedo at a time in the dressing room (shoplifting I guess), so I had to hand my bro the "reject" suit before being handed the next one, and ea time my bro intentionally left the curtain open a few inches more ea time so the clerk and some customers could see me standing there naked and erect w/a dark tan line, wearing only my socks and sneakers.
I need to go with you and your brother to try on clothes! Sounds like fun.

Reactions: laptoper

laptoper

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Very hot dude!

Was freeballing one time when clothes shopping. Was trying to get some pants on when the curtain opened and the store clerk was standing there staring at my soft cock hanging out in the open. He waited about 10seconds before asking if I needed any help

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HOT DUDE!!!! Fuck I’d love to see that while trying clothes on!!

Reactions: diver6

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was the "Guard" for a buddy of mine who loved to do this. I made sure not to block the view. He had a little dick, little enough that he made fun of himself, but a great body, so nobody seemed to mind.

I've had fun a few times doing this lately, I've posted about it in various threads.

FreeSpirit

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was the "Guard" for a buddy of mine who loved to do this. I made sure not to block the view. He had a little dick, little enough that he made fun of himself, but a great body, so nobody seemed to mind.

I've had fun a few times doing this lately, I've posted about it in various threads.
Very interesting and hot. I also changed and tried various swimwear right in the middle of a store in the presence of only sales guy there. Completely nude!

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Very interesting and hot. I also changed and tried various swimwear right in the middle of a store in the presence of only sales guy there. Completely nude!

what city? did u get hard at all? turn you on being on display? Your profile is very sexy

Reactions: Adam-reborn

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a store in Palm Springs that formerly allowed you to try on the Andrew Christian and similar underwear, as well as the swimwear. While I was shopping, a group of young men came in and started looking at stuff, too. I didn't really think they had noticed, or cared about, me. Shortly after I went into the fitting room with my selections, I hear the whole group of them go into the next stall. One of them is expressing dismay about how the pouch fits, isn't it supposed to look fuller, etc. Then another one pulls open the curtain to my stall, points, and says, see, that's how it's supposed to look! (I presume he had been peeking before.) This causes a considerable degree of curiosity and investigation as to why Daddy's pouch fit the way it did, and caused several try-on erections.

Reactions: Jake1973 and aleca