Erections

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

HornyVeteranSJ: Hey guys. As someone learning about hung guy's issues, I've been wondering about the quality of your erections. Now I'm an average sized guy, I smoke, and I can become hard as a brick for the most part. I'm usually firmer while with somebody else as compared to self-servicing. I just wanted to know if it is really true that some hung guys never get piper hard, aside from other medical conditions. It boggles my mind. I would think that no matter what size you are, if you are healthy, you can achieve powerful erections. Does anyone know why that happens for healthy hung guys?

2. txquis

Gold Member

i am in the 7-8 category,
    and mine gets superhard...
    guess that is what is meant
    by BONER.
    :)
    my erection is the type that
    slaps straight up.

3. Imported

Gold Member

HornyVeteranSJ: Mine too. B)

4. Imported

Gold Member

kamakazedaddy: Hard like a rocket ready to launch, here.
    Jonb can probably help us to understand why some guys never get fully hard.
    Jonb?

5. Imported

Gold Member

maverackstud8: i can get hard,but it takes lots of work to do so.You refer to anything I post here.I don't hard for anyone,but if I am excited.I CAN get FULLY ERECT.What you may have heard,hung guys don't to get hard all the time and it can be not easy to keep it hard,but big ones can get hard. :D
    I can wack off semi erect.
    Hope that answers the question,I can speak others,but I once read or heard,that bigger ones feel better,because might more nerv endings,but this is something I can not prove.I can't jump into your head and experience your dick-only my own.

Don't smoke.is that matters.I heard some people experience problems,but once again-don't know.

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I still get steel-hard erections at 58.

When I get out of bed with a morning woodie I have to bend over to reach the door knob or I'm in danger of poking a hole in the door.

7. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I tend to be "variable", depends on my mood. I'm a slow burner though. But once I get going. Pow!

8. jay_too

jay_too New Member

I am one of the more average-size guyz on the site: 9.5 or so. About 90% of the time I get raging hards...if I am wearing pants, I have to immediately make upward adjustments. Failure to do so results in pain since the erect dick [unleashed] points straight up. Pushing the dick down...say around 30 degrees from the vertical may not be painful but really makes me wonder if I am going to pull a ligament or something.

jay

9. Imported

Gold Member

HornyVeteranSJ: Thanks guys for your responses. I'm starting to think that someone made up that claim about hung guys not being able to get rock hard to make themselves look better.

10. Imported

Gold Member

maverackstud8: Nope henry-you get the truth no bullshit from me.Lying is for fool.The only time I could not hard was when I lost Jonesie.

11. jonb

Gold Member

The answer's simple physics: The larger the penis, the more blood required for an erection. And also the larger the penis, the more stress on the penis to point down from simple gravity.

12. Pappy

Pappy Member

The answer's simple physics: The larger the penis, the more blood required for an erection. And also the larger the penis, the more stress on the penis to point down from simple gravity. [/b][/quote]
    jonb is right. At 11.5" X 9" when erect I don't get "rock hard", I get rock firm. It gets hard enough for penetration and that's all that matters. My dick doesn't point up when erect either, it sort of points ahead of my feet.

13. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

Mine used to slap my belly when erect, but time and gravity have taken their toll on my suspensory ligament. I now point down at an angle about 5 degrees from the horizontal. Or "east-southeast". :)

14. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

At 11x7, my shaft gets quite hard, but the glans doesn't fully engorge unless I pull the PC muscle, although it does engorge on its own when I'm nearing climax.

15. benderten2001

Gold Member

My degree of rock hardness varies from time to time, often depending upon the degree of stimulation. Using the PC muscle (as noted by another poster) contributes to my own ability to control full engorgement all the way to the glans.
    I also tend to be very hard just before climax occurs.

Interestingly, I've noted AM Woodies are especially "rock-hard" for the most part (comparatively speaking to other occasions of being erect or getting erect)
    And, when I lie on my side in bed--especially towards the left!...I tend to quite easily become quite readily erect (somehow?).

Anyone else notice this kind of trend?

16. Imported

Gold Member

maverackstud8: I know one way to stop an erection,you get dumped bt a female.

17. jonb

Gold Member

Or just imagine Rosie O'Donnell naked.

18. txquis

Gold Member

My lesbian aunt finds her very attractive.
    ^_^

hee.

19. jonb

Gold Member

The ladies can have her.

20. madame_zora

Gold Member

Yikes, can we give her back?

Draft saved Draft deleted