Erections

HornyVeteranSJ: Hey guys. As someone learning about hung guy's issues, I've been wondering about the quality of your erections. Now I'm an average sized guy, I smoke, and I can become hard as a brick for the most part. I'm usually firmer while with somebody else as compared to self-servicing. I just wanted to know if it is really true that some hung guys never get piper hard, aside from other medical conditions. It boggles my mind. I would think that no matter what size you are, if you are healthy, you can achieve powerful erections. Does anyone know why that happens for healthy hung guys?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am in the 7-8 category,
and mine gets superhard...
guess that is what is meant
by BONER.
:)
my erection is the type that
slaps straight up.

kamakazedaddy: Hard like a rocket ready to launch, here.
Jonb can probably help us to understand why some guys never get fully hard.
Jonb?

maverackstud8: i can get hard,but it takes lots of work to do so.You refer to anything I post here.I don't hard for anyone,but if I am excited.I CAN get FULLY ERECT.What you may have heard,hung guys don't to get hard all the time and it can be not easy to keep it hard,but big ones can get hard. :D
I can wack off semi erect.
Hope that answers the question,I can speak others,but I once read or heard,that bigger ones feel better,because might more nerv endings,but this is something I can not prove.I can't jump into your head and experience your dick-only my own.

Don't smoke.is that matters.I heard some people experience problems,but once again-don't know.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I still get steel-hard erections at 58.

When I get out of bed with a morning woodie I have to bend over to reach the door knob or I'm in danger of poking a hole in the door.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am one of the more average-size guyz on the site: 9.5 or so. About 90% of the time I get raging hards...if I am wearing pants, I have to immediately make upward adjustments. Failure to do so results in pain since the erect dick [unleashed] points straight up. Pushing the dick down...say around 30 degrees from the vertical may not be painful but really makes me wonder if I am going to pull a ligament or something.

jay

HornyVeteranSJ: Thanks guys for your responses. I'm starting to think that someone made up that claim about hung guys not being able to get rock hard to make themselves look better.

maverackstud8: Nope henry-you get the truth no bullshit from me.Lying is for fool.The only time I could not hard was when I lost Jonesie.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by kamakazedaddy@Jul 11 2004, 02:57 PM
Hard like a rocket ready to launch, here.
Jonb?
The answer's simple physics: The larger the penis, the more blood required for an erection. And also the larger the penis, the more stress on the penis to point down from simple gravity.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by jonb+Jul 12 2004, 11:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonb @ Jul 12 2004, 11:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kamakazedaddy@Jul 11 2004, 02:57 PM
Hard like a rocket ready to launch, here.
Jonb?
The answer&#39;s simple physics: The larger the penis, the more blood required for an erection. And also the larger the penis, the more stress on the penis to point down from simple gravity. [/b][/quote]
jonb is right. At 11.5" X 9" when erect I don&#39;t get "rock hard", I get rock firm. It gets hard enough for penetration and that&#39;s all that matters. My dick doesn&#39;t point up when erect either, it sort of points ahead of my feet.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Pappy@Jul 13 2004, 05:21 AM
My dick doesn&#39;t point up when erect either, it sort of points ahead of my feet.
Mine used to slap my belly when erect, but time and gravity have taken their toll on my suspensory ligament. I now point down at an angle about 5 degrees from the horizontal. Or "east-southeast". :)

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Pappy@Jul 13 2004, 05:21 AM
At 11.5" X 9" when erect I don&#39;t get "rock hard", I get rock firm. It gets hard enough for penetration and that&#39;s all that matters.
At 11x7, my shaft gets quite hard, but the glans doesn&#39;t fully engorge unless I pull the PC muscle, although it does engorge on its own when I&#39;m nearing climax.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
My degree of rock hardness varies from time to time, often depending upon the degree of stimulation. Using the PC muscle (as noted by another poster) contributes to my own ability to control full engorgement all the way to the glans.
I also tend to be very hard just before climax occurs.

Interestingly, I&#39;ve noted AM Woodies are especially "rock-hard" for the most part (comparatively speaking to other occasions of being erect or getting erect)
And, when I lie on my side in bed--especially towards the left&#33;...I tend to quite easily become quite readily erect (somehow?).

Anyone else notice this kind of trend?

maverackstud8: I know one way to stop an erection,you get dumped bt a female.