Erections

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Quiet1, Feb 27, 2005.

1. Quiet1

Quiet1 New Member

To follow up on an earlier question, in poll format.

2. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    heh my poor 7 incher doesn't know what to choose...guess I'll go with the Over category to make it feel special B)

3. Snipes

Snipes New Member

Albums:
    Depends how aroused I am.

Sometimes it gets really hard, my glans gets huge and feels like it's going to burst. That's pretty painful, to say the least.
    But usually it's just a bit less than that. Hard, but not painful.

Also seems to depend on what position I'm in. I tend to get much harder when lying in bed than when sitting or standing.

4. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

Totally depends on how aroused I am... Sometimes it's just pretty hard, sometimes it almost hurts...like I said, it depends. I'll choose whichever option is most common for me.

5. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    I know when I'm totally hard when my balls start to ache. Usually when I'm getting a great blow job or ready for some action. Sometimes if I wake up throbbing and rock solid I'll take a hot shower. Cold showers are painful and suck!

6. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I voted for #1, even though it has never been uncomfortable when I'm rock hard.

Most often, I'm at #2:
    but with the following changes: 98% hard, very hard, very comfortable.

I've never had an 'uncomfortable' erection! (Except when confined within clothing.)
    I love being rock hard as it allows me more freedom in changing positions, or having intercourse in less comfortable positions, or even stopping direct stimulation for a minute or two. My rock hard erections always stay very hard until I orgasm.

I agree with those above that say the hardness depends on how aroused I am. I am much more likely to be rock hard when I'm with a girlfriend vs. Mr. Hand! :D

LapDog :p

7. dave2000

dave2000 New Member

8. brickbat

brickbat Member

I am two years away from 60 so voted for the 85% and up category. Most of the time it is over 90% but here lately after one month of jelging, those rock hard erections just prior to orgasm have returned. I remember those in my teen years. Jelging is great for penis health and erectile quality is one of the untouted benefits of exercising your pecker. We as men weight train and do aerobics to feel younger. Exericising our dicks thru jelging also has great benefit.

9. jonb

Gold Member

Depends on arousal. Usually I get uncomfortable if I forget to tend to my problems for a couple days and I see someone really hot. Or if I'm expecting to get some and am disappointed.

10. Yono

Yono Member

Albums:
    How hard is hard that it becomes unconfortable?

11. Imported

Gold Member

orionsword57: ....I am two years away from 60 so voted for the 85% and up category. Most of the time it is over 90%....

To those getting on in years, my tumescence went away very gradually, but my stamina and desire waned more quickly, starting about 4 years ago. I think I was helped by not using drugs either for euphoria or enhancement, and exercising both my body and kegel muscles also was a good thing. That said, at 75, I'm still a shadow of my former self.

12. dickbulge

dickbulge New Member

God, I wish. My desire is as great as ever but my dick won't keep up (no pun intended). Orion have you tried adding testosterone? Helps keep muscle tone too I understand. Although I can appreciate being just as happy not to have one's testes running one's life......

13. Imported

Gold Member

orionsword57:
    No, and yes, I am content that I am no longer always thinking with my balls... My life works fine now and I wasn't complaining.

It is perhaps how and when I grew up that causes me to try to avois ANY drug or additive. I exercise for muscle tone, although age is age and it isn't necessarily pretty.

14. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    depends on all sorts of things - not just how aroused I am but how drunk / stoned / high I am for starters ;) I've hardly ever had an erection so hard it was actually PAINFUL, and I don't always get completely hard when I'm masturbating (I guess my dick can't really be bothered unless it has an audience :p) having said that I've never had any difficulty "performing" when necessary either. man, I guess I'm just fucking perfect. :puke:

15. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

I am one of those that went from average to way above average and from variation only from soft to rock hard at 6+ length to a huge set of variations now at 10+. I wonder if it is simply physiology, trying to keep all that blood trapped there for such extended periods that makes it harder to keep it harder. I experience no problem during full sexual stroking, but in introductory phases, my penis can take on all variety of hardness with a lot of collapsible rubberiness during less vigorous direct contact with penis. That seems the norm in the sex films with guys with a big dick that it varies in firmness and length during all the preliminaries. Anyone else with this "problem" or is it no problem.

16. Imported

Gold Member

RLS: I'm with Dr. Rock on this one. When I go for a while without sex, I masturbate a lot, and I don't generally get very hard when I masturbate. I've even started to think I have erectile dysfunction or something. Then, when I get laid and I'm really turned on by a hot guy, I'm hard as a rock. I guess my dick too can't be bothered unless it's got someone to impress.

17. Imported

Gold Member

Bongermann: For me it depends, if I'm having sex then it's rock hard, if I'm masturbating it's just hard enough to stand on its own.

18. Imported

Gold Member

volcanoboy: I would say 95% of the time, when it is fully erect, it is stiff and pleasantly hard.
    But there is the other 5% -- as Snipes said

QUOTE:Depends how aroused I am.
    Sometimes it gets really hard, my glans gets huge and feels like it's going to burst. That's pretty painful, to say the least./QUOTE

it just aches and throbs (I call it SuperRod!).

19. blackwood

blackwood New Member

At 64, my penis pretty well still maintains a constant fullness(with very little change in size or appearance), but since my first MI at 47 (while having sex), Bipass Surg., various caths, and tons of medications,I am happy to still have a dick. It would be nice if it would at anytime be throbbing hard, yet I have always kinda arced down toward the floor even when hard. And while wanting attention, was never a belly banger. Now just "friendly petting" is the usual routine.

Be happy............

blackwood

20. willie

willie New Member

[brag]
    In this company, I'm in no position to brag about size, so I'll take the opportunity to tell you all just how hard it gets.

It gets as hard a wood.

I get the impression that my body is trying to inflate a larger penis than I have. When I was younger, it could become painful and used to point straight up.
    Now I'm in my forties, the angle has dropped by about 20 degrees and it just aches in a pleasurable way. I love having an erection and can still impress the chics (well the wife), by getting out of the shower and hanging a wet towel on it.
    [/brag]

Draft saved Draft deleted