Erections

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by lokican, Apr 17, 2005.

1. lokican

lokican Member

I've always noticed that after I smoke pot after a while I get firmer erections that seem to last longer. I've had other people swear that masterbation while high is a lot better, me I don't think it's better except for the erection part. Was wondering if anyone else has noticed this as well?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

The erections are over. Bush won.

Everything seems better when you're on pot., but try this sometime when you're high:

Set up a video cam or a tape recorder so you can later play back all that most excellent conversation you're having with your buds. Don't be surprised if your playback is either indecypherable or so nonsensically weird that you'll actually be embarrassed when sober - "Gee it seemed so super-intelligent when I said it..."

The same probably goes for your impressions of masturbation. Your body, when you're high, is saying, "Oh, shit, what the hell is he doing now (yawn)?" - and you're thinking, "Whoa! Awesome! Totally awesome!"

3. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

"The erections are over. Bush won."

Well that laugh woke the neighbours...

4. jonb

Gold Member

And it's aboot time we all get oot of this hellhole of a country and get a hoose in Canada, eh?

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

I hear pot's legal there.

6. lokican

lokican Member

No it's in the process of being decriminalize, but it’s been stalled in parliament. I hope it does happen but the US threaten trade sanctions so I doubt it will actually happen.

7. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    who cares? if they legalize it, the fuckers will just tax it to hell and back like tobacco and alcohol. I'd rather get value for my money, thanks - that's why I never trust politicians.

8. lokican

lokican Member

I agree the if it was lega it would be taxed. But then again the prices here are fucking low, I mean 10 cdn for a gram, and our stuff is stronger. However I'm not stupid I would gladly pay more for it to be legal so i don't have to worry about getting in shit with cops.

Happy 4:20 to all the ppl on this board who smoke pot.

9. East

East New Member

yeah I smoke pot several times a week but I haven't noticed a firmer erection. I usually smoke it after sex with my partner, it's a good way to relax, but yeah if anything it might make your flaccid size longer because you're relaxed. i've had sex while stoned and it's pretty fun but I don't think I enjoyed it as much as I could've. just don't get your partners so high that they don't know where their hands are.

10. Knight

Knight New Member

I know that anti-anxiety medication gave me rock hard erections. I mean scarily hard...but I'm not on them anymore and I dont get as hard but at least I can cum (couldn't cum when on them). And yeah don't do pot. Spend your money on girls ;)

A more rewarding addiction? lol

Draft saved Draft deleted