Erections!!

D

deleted730192

It stopped happening in my late teens, but I think it had more to do with my poor fitness than anything. I lost a heap of weight recently and started working out and doing cardio several times per week and it's definitely easier to get that spontaneous wood again.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LOL Agreed, bro! When you get awakened because of a throbbing boner that actually aches from being boned so long, you really don't get back to sleep until you take care of it!

Once time I woke up and was masturbating. Just one of those WTF moments. I just continued doing it as I feel back asleep. Felt very refreshed that morning when I did wake up 100%. At lest I did not nut all over the place.

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I fly across 8 time zones periodically. When I fly east, my bowel movements and nighttime erections remember where they should be, so I have boners throughout the morning, and shit at 1pm. If you're not getting enough sleep the same may be in effect - yawning and boners have the same triggers (body trying to slow down for sleep and excess of nitrogen in the blood).

If you're under 30 - this is your body trying to keep itself in good shape. If you're over 30, the same, but you need to place the sacrifice of a sage plant to your favourite god, and you need to share this god with the rest of us.

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sorry - should have given advice. Young men - you will find that erections subside when you ejaculate, and I think this is universal advice. If you have and unwanted erection in the night, then find a way to ejaculate - and if you don't have a partner, or an unwilling one, then you know what to do.

Ladies - I apologise - for those of you who have erections, I don't know whether this works for you, and you can get this one on your own.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sorry - should have given advice. Young men - you will find that erections subside when you ejaculate, and I think this is universal advice. If you have and unwanted erection in the night, then find a way to ejaculate - and if you don't have a partner, or an unwilling one, then you know what to do.
I had ejaculated 3 times prior to going to sleep that night.

My refractory cycle is non existent and Its possible for me to ejaculate again. That is with the same hard on too.

Last edited:

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
I fly across 8 time zones periodically. When I fly east, my bowel movements and nighttime erections remember where they should be, so I have boners throughout the morning, and shit at 1pm. If you're not getting enough sleep the same may be in effect - yawning and boners have the same triggers (body trying to slow down for sleep and excess of nitrogen in the blood).

If you're under 30 - this is your body trying to keep itself in good shape. If you're over 30, the same, but you need to place the sacrifice of a sage plant to your favourite god, and you need to share this god with the rest of us.

LOL. Would love to share my god with you guys but I am more of an agnostic univeralist. (?) So I do not know what you could sacrifice your sage plant to. Hmmm. Maybe another sage plant.