Ergowear "Extra Large Pouch"?

StillUnsure

Just Browsing
Media
It's about time underwear companies started addressing this. However, I hope they eventually offer the full range of pouch sizes including the snugger fit. I pretty much epitomize the average-sized penis with 4x4 flaccid (and 6.5x6 erect) and I struggle with how I look in my underwear. I posted earlier this year about fighting the small/pointed look in some underwear when my penis flips out and up in my underwear. I am "hung-high" and thus my penis rests on my balls and forces my penis out when there is too much material in the pouch instead of hanging like a truly large penis. I recently switched to smaller sized underwear just to avoid looking like I'm pre-pubescent. Obviously the new ergowear underwear with the big pouch will provide comfort for all you larger men, but accurate-fitting underwear for big and small would also be a great addition in the looks department for all men.

oldredneck

Experimental Member
Media

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I ordered a pair of these ergowear yesterday. I'll let you know how they fit. I wear Unico and enjoy them, but the pouch is a little tight. Maybe these ergowear will do the trick.

Robert

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
That pouch sure doesn't look "extra large" or even "large" to me, but it's a lycra blend so maybe it stretches a lot. (If so, these models are not putting that stretch to good use!) I'll be interested to hear from anyone who's ordered these just how sizable and supportive the pouch is.

Steve

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear Unico boxers exclusively and found that they feel a little tight though they are the best I've found. I'll be curious to know how these ergowear fit. I'll be sure to let everyone know how they compare once my pair come in the mail.

Robert

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LMAO! :rofl:

I'm an ergonomist and I've seen the terms "ergo" and "ergonomic" attached to all kinds of unusual things, most of which are not actually ergonomic, but never underwear!!! But hey, the need is there, obviously.

Andy-on-Sea

Just Browsing
Media
I ordered a pair like those featured in the link in Openwide's post from a dude on Ebay. Absolutely the most comfortable underwear I've ever worn and give real good support. The pouch is like a strenchy sack. I'm not as big as some of you other guys (only hang 6.5" with average size balls), but the pouch has enough give to be comfortable in my "bigger moments".

They do fit tight in the butt and legs, so if you're on the edge of their sizing chart, I'd go a size larger, I did. By the way, they do show off the goods.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just a few years ago this same organization marketed skivies under the "E2U" label.

Although I am now a very frequent freeballer, I formerly wore the E2U product for about ten years. Then they reportedly went out of business. I did log on to the ErgoWear Website and posed a question to them in their "Contact" section. Within twelve hours I had a reply indicating they were the company that did the E2U and that I should order a new collection of skivies from them and they also indicated that they would post testomonials from Egrowear wearers.

I can say this, the E2U product line certainly was comfortable and also quite able to help display the goods/package if that is what one desires.
:wow: :wow:

Although a bit espensive, I can testify that they do wear a long time and I still have three briefs and three thongs which I use on special occasions.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was contacted about the "extra-large" pouch from the Ergowear people, too. I hafta say that the "large" pouch on their underwear is fairly small. I couldn't fit my package into them at all (big balls, hider cock) and on the waist size they run a good size small.

I never considered myself to be that big, but I think when it comes to their designs I'm some sort of farm animal. I'm out $30+ for getting those shipped to me from Chile and I'm pretty hesitant to try the xl pouch now for fear that it won't fit either. I mean, I've never not been able to fit in at all package-wise into any underwear. I think you'd have to be pretty small all around to fit into their "large" products as they stand now.

I had hoped my long search for decently supportive underwear that fits was over.
There is definitely need for better-designed or "ergonomic" underwear. There was a funny skit on a show called "Stankervision" on mtv2 that featured "The Nut Bra" for old guys with saggy nuts. I'd pay real money for underwear that was as thoughtfully designed as bras are.

The old E2U product had a great pouch that was just made for guys with big balls, but the fabric had no stretch.

Jockey pouch briefs have a bit of stretch and are the only thing that fits o.k. For that I am way grateful but even then their pouch could be 25-50% larger.

Sigh...

Has anybody -'specially the bull balled- tried the new "xl pouch" from Ergowear yet? How are they?

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by BulgeyBalls1@Oct 13 2005, 03:56 PM
I was contacted about the "extra-large" pouch from the Ergowear people, too. I hafta say that the "large" pouch on their underwear is fairly small. I couldn't fit my package into them at all (big balls, hider cock) and on the waist size they run a good size small.

I never considered myself to be that big, but I think when it comes to their designs I'm some sort of farm animal. I'm out $30+ for getting those shipped to me from Chile and I'm pretty hesitant to try the xl pouch now for fear that it won't fit either. I mean, I've never not been able to fit in at all package-wise into any underwear. I think you'd have to be pretty small all around to fit into their "large" products as they stand now.

I had hoped my long search for decently supportive underwear that fits was over.
There is definitely need for better-designed or "ergonomic" underwear. There was a funny skit on a show called "Stankervision" on mtv2 that featured "The Nut Bra" for old guys with saggy nuts. I'd pay real money for underwear that was as thoughtfully designed as bras are.

The old E2U product had a great pouch that was just made for guys with big balls, but the fabric had no stretch.

Jockey pouch briefs have a bit of stretch and are the only thing that fits o.k. For that I am way grateful but even then their pouch could be 25-50% larger.

Sigh...

Has anybody -'specially the bull balled- tried the new "xl pouch" from Ergowear yet? How are they?
[post=351386]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm waiting for my pair in the mail from Chile. I will let you know how they fit when they arrive.

Robert

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I received my Ergowear on Saturday. The pouch is large and felt very comfy and did not feel tight. Not sure I like the cut of the underwear though, but that is personal taste. I will take a few photos in the next day or so and post them on LPSG. I'll advise you when I do.

Robert

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree with the concept expressed earlier - that the merchandise be (Internet) displayed so we can judge for ourselves.

If HillCrestSwim (for example) would post one photo of the two (3 ?)
different sizes they offer alongside two X-Y axis tape measures - flat, side-view - of thongs, for example - customers would be better served than most undergarment manufacturers.

Their Specialty Swimwear is designed for thick fellas.

Heavy Sac

Sexy Member
Media
I have the JASZ microfiber boxers, the X3D briefs and the X3D boxers. I love them all. Great pouch room that has plenty of stretch. Real comfortable for my XL low hangers. Awsome look and feel. Love wearing them to the gym. They're a hit in the lockerroom... The pouch hugs you more than the old Ergo briefs I own but still very comfortable. The overall fit is somewhat small so I suggest buying a size larger also.