Ergowear in stores

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
You can get them on eBay or direct from the company. They do have a wholesale business, so you ask they might be able to tell you if anyone in your area stocks them.

D

deleted31340

Is it just me or does it seem like ergowear really accentuates the bulge? That's what it looks like on the website at least. I am looking for some undies with lots of room but I don't need everything thrusted forward. To those that own them, are they just good s**t, or do they also make your bulge stick out?

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
alwayshung said:
Is it just me or does it seem like ergowear really accentuates the bulge? That's what it looks like on the website at least. I am looking for some undies with lots of room but I don't need everything thrusted forward. To those that own them, are they just good s**t, or do they also make your bulge stick out?

They seem to be the male equivalent of The Wonder Bra exaggerating the size of the model's genitalia ...
Not very practical !

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
They let things hang in a natural way but with comfortable support instead smushing everything against your body to try to pretend you're a girl. :)