Ergowear in stores

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by longjon6699, Jun 30, 2006.

1. longjon6699

longjon6699 New Member

Albums:
    I'm trying to fnd ergowear in stores but haven't had any luck. Has anyone else found a store that sells them?

2. flnkdguy

flnkdguy New Member

You can get them on eBay or direct from the company. They do have a wholesale business, so you ask they might be able to tell you if anyone in your area stocks them.

3. alwayshung

alwayshung Member

Albums:
    Is it just me or does it seem like ergowear really accentuates the bulge? That's what it looks like on the website at least. I am looking for some undies with lots of room but I don't need everything thrusted forward. To those that own them, are they just good s**t, or do they also make your bulge stick out?

4. Nelly Gay

Nelly Gay New Member

They seem to be the male equivalent of The Wonder Bra exaggerating the size of the model's genitalia ...
    Not very practical !

5. flnkdguy

flnkdguy New Member

They let things hang in a natural way but with comfortable support instead smushing everything against your body to try to pretend you're a girl. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice