Ergowear- underwear

skippy_1314

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone tried the Ergowear underwear? From their website and review is looks like the have a "light" line that is made from lighter fabric and therefore allows the pouch to stretch around. Just wondering if anyone had tried them.

212gp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOVE THEM! super comfortable the light max line is by far the best offering in the collection definitely enhances the profile otherwise try cocksox also great and accomodates "larger" guys

212gp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely pouch is roomy and supportive just bear in mind that because it is "ergonomically" designed it does push your stuff up and out...! Give them a try dont think you'll be disappointed

skippy_1314

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks. I thought I read a review someplace where someone said the x3d line had a "small" pouch and did not stretch well.......Thanks for the input, will probably just get some and try them for myself.

Seriously underwear should not be this much of a pain in the ass to find.

JackPinman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is true that the X3D range has a smaller pouch when compared to the Max range, however, I have always found the pouches to very stretchy and accommodating. I actually think that although the Max range has a bigger pouch, it does not stretch quite so much.

212gp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bought X3D and was not at all happy with the size of the pouch significantly smaller than Max or Max Light...the only other suggestion would be to significantly size up in the X3D line

BikerH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I agree, very good and support us bigger boys well, under jeans they can be a bit obvious, depends how much bulge you want to show.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My avatar features the E2U from some time back. They are now EGRO as you all probably know.

Great gear, and as some have indicated a real turn on in the bedroom.

Enjoy Life, I do.

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Usually I use jockey's the pouch in a boxer brief style. I love them they are great. Then they came out with a microfiber kind and I hated it!!!!

No stretch around the package. This ergo stuff looks awesome! Have they a boxer brief? Who is selling them. I want mine today!

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i bought a few pair and have to say that they are absolutely unbearable for me. there simply isn't enough room in the pouch. a portion of my shaft will fit in the pouch, but then the rest folds uncomfortably out of the pouch.

fwiw....ergowear is definitely one of the few brands that i would never again consider purchasing

JackPinman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response