Ergowear X3D

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

dcovec: Always looking for as pair with more room.

From ergowear.com

"This is our Ergo-Brief in Jumbo version: The pouch has been increased in size for added comfort, and a special lift effect has been built in. Very comfortable to wear - always looks great. Try it - you will never want to wear anything else in the future!

Available in black or white Tactel."

Dave C.

2. Charles88

Charles88 New Member

Where would you go about buying this ergo wear underwear?

3. chi8

chi8 New Member

I've looked at them and they do look promising. I definitely plan to order some.

4. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    They look interesting in that the pouch would probably keep your equipment from sticking to your leg and requiring constant "adjustment." The undies I wear are the late, great E2U boxer briefs -- similar name, but different company -- which have a (much larger) pouch that I think is awesome.

Speaking of which, that E3D pouch looks mighty cramped to me ... but that might be because they are following undy industry practice of using "underendowed" models, and maybe a bigger guy would stretch that pouch out a bit. I don't know what the heck "Tactel" is and how elastic or breathable this particular fabric might be.

Steve ;)

5. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree. When I looked at the picture of the black boxer, I began to suspect that the pouch isn't designed for the well-endowed at all. Rather, it looks like it is designed to enhance the package, by lifting and bringing it forward, to make it look like you are packing more than you really are.

[​IMG]

6. Pappy

Pappy Member

I too have looked at the E3D pouch and found it to appear small and cramped. I just purchased Merano briefs this week and they are the most comfortable brief I have EVER put on, remember I'm a boxer guy. I haven't worn briefs since childhood because they were just too uncomfortable. If things stayed inside then it was too cramped, if not then the leg opening elastic would cut into my penis or squeeze a ball tight in my sack. The Merano's have plenty of room without letting things flop around like boxers do. Herman and the boys have stayed put and the bulge is not as noticeable as with boxers.

7. tlongland

tlongland New Member

Albums:
    For those of you looking for comfort and room for everything without any constriction, you should check out a Canadian company called Zakk. They have a line of microfiber briefs and boxerbriefs/shorts that have a roomy contoured pouch. I think you would find them to be most comfortable.

Zakk

Check out the website.

Tom L.

8. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi, Tom -- Any particular Zakk microfiber products that you've found particularly comfortable/roomy for the "bigger" guy?? They have a huge variety. I'm stocked up with enough E2U boxer briefs to last me the next few years, but if they don't bring them back (as they sort of hinted on their web site last fall before they went under) I'll be looking for alternatives at some point.

Thanks for the tip! Steve

9. tlongland

tlongland New Member

Albums:
    Steve26 --

Any of the Zakk briefs or boxerbriefs in the microfiber fabric would be my recommendation.

Tom L.

10. killer cock

killer cock Member

You know what blows... i have a 26.5" waist and buy under wear is ridiculous, i end up buying some sort of spandex short to wear....due to the small size waist always have a small size pouch...

11. freakylong

freakylong New Member

Ergowear is the best company out there. I love the way it feels, right along the contours of the cock. And there are never any readjustment problems. When I am not freeballing I am wearing ergowear. If you do not have a pair you should really try it sometime.

12. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    I,ve tried every underwear imaginable. My advice would be to get a tailor or seamstress to measure you up and create your own. Thats what I finally did. They fit great

13. Imported

Gold Member

emilio2000m1: I have also tried Ergowear, and it has become my favourite! I asked all the questions before I ordered - I even had an extra large pouch custom made, but then I went back to their X3D Boxer in XL. The lifting effect is NOT to make you look bigger - it just feels better!!!!
    To Steve: It seems Tactel is just another name for Microfiber - it breathes ok and never feels humid...

14. Imported

Gold Member

dcovec: Recieved a couple pair last week- Absolutely great. The only pair of off-the-shelf underwear that I've found that do not pinch, or ride up over my (very large) balls. Great stuff.

Dave

15. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    Flynn, I'm interested in the custom approach. What exactly do you mean by "measure you up"? I usually don't mind being ogled a bit, but to have a tailor measuring my balls would be a bit disarming.

Could you describe the process? Thanks tons.

16. macer8

macer8 New Member

I've been wearing a pair of Ergowear X3D briefs and find them quite comfortable -- the Tactel microfibre is light, silky, breathable, and STRETCHY! They easily contain and support the boys whether they're asleep or practicing their "mighty oak" routine -- I've never seen anything like it -- they just keep on stretching!

The briefs are actually more of a bikini -- the seat is cut VERY high. I've just ordered the boxers -- they appear to have more of a "square" cut.

I believe that www.ergowear.com is a Canadian company, but the garments are sent by registered mail directly from the manufacturer in Chile.

Draft saved Draft deleted