Eric Balfour

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well do it then.

He'll be on tour with the band through the summer, and being local to you I am sure he'll do a fair few LA gigs!!

Easy to meet him then! Honest!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry Guys It is not Eric in the red speedo. It is Yves Carradine.
Good call!

I should have recognized that body: I have ~4 pics of Caradine. In a different thread, I uploaded a nude pic of him. For anyone who wants to compare it to the "Balfour" pic, here's the link: http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/24781d1205348503-cut-vs-uncut-cock-off-caradineyvescz.jpg

Getting back to Balfour, I've noticed he's beefed up a bit since he was in Six Feet Under. Overall, he looks better.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey the link to the pic i had up there got taken down, any idea why?

You probably posted it as an attachment, not a link. Here's gorgeous Eric again in almost his complete glory. Incidentally, if you haven't seen Lie with Me...rent/download/steal it tonite!! Few legit actors have ever had the guts to show as much dick--in all states of arousal--as Eric Balfour. He's quite the man IMO.

Perez Hilton: Sock On Cock!

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks for the pic posts; nice lean body but it does seem to be a small one

read in some hollywood article about the fact that he is known as the series killer; it seems that after a show has jumped the shark and they need to do something the show hires Eric; and then the show ends up getting canceled.

FJnSoCal

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I could spend a week under his sweaty body! Saw him once at Chin-Chin on Sunset and he's just as handsome in person

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ya, he's got a very unique look, another example of mixed ethnic heritage turning out the hottest piles of genes.

i'd much rather have eric than something bland like zach efron, his genderless non threatening pasty white nothingness defies emotion. when he's 40 he'll still be a 10 yo boy.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree. Zach Efron is in a new movie called " 17 again" I thought he was 17 !

i heard disney castrates all their child stars so they can reprise the same role years longer than they would otherwise

why do u think justin timberlake can still hit those high notes?