Eric Bana

Big Jake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It wasnt Black Hawk Down, it was Chopper

Chopper was an awesome film. He had a real flair for the portrayl of Chopper Reed. MUCH better than he did in the Hulk. But he probably got a lot more cash for the latter.

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL judging on the outline and bulges on the previous pages, I agree

And who could forget that nude shot of Eric in "The Hulk"? I've freeze framed that shot over and over again, but you can clearly tell Eric has a "Modesty Patch" on over Little Eric, which is a crying shame...

TWZR21

Experimental Member
Media
Here is something else I found, about 9 sec. into this clip, (after the shot of the man playing the tambourine) is eric bana playing a gladiator, you can cearly see a big bulge and then 43 seconds in they introduce the gladiators as "rock" and "bigger rock" youll see why they call Eric "bigger rock" LOL....I just thought this was a funny clip of him back in the day YouTube - Gladiators on Full Frontal

emoboi69

Experimental Member
Media
does ANYONE know where i can find some good pictures oh Eric Bana? if you do then could you post them? or tell me where to find them that would be a big help. because i recently watched the movie "Troy" and he was so fine in there i can't stop thinking about him