Eric Cantor - Republican

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The more I see Eric Cantor, the more I want to pound him into the mattress. It would be my patriotic duty to keep him too occupied in bed to screw the nation.

In a shot on CNN where he was walking with a group of fellow politicians towards the podium, it looked like he was packing, but it could have been the fabric.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Eric Cantor's pretty cute, but I find myself oddly attracted to Minority Leader John Boehner (I pronounce it "boner" not 'bayner' in my head). I think it's the voice. And the eyes.:redface:

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eric Cantor's pretty cute, but I find myself oddly attracted to Minority Leader John Boehner (I pronounce it "boner" not 'bayner' in my head). I think it's the voice. And the eyes.:redface:

Another grudge fuckable one. How about the two, perhaps in bondage...

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
Ok, just saw him on CNN as I watch the news freaking out about this latest stock market crash. I gotta admit he was a pleasant momentary distraction, he looks way better on video than in the still pictures i saw.

(What is it with Kentucky and those blue grass hotties, let's hope he's yet another in the long line of gay/bi Republicans just waiting for a good pounding to set him str8, ---str8 to being pro-gay that is, lol.)

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
what is all the hurling about?? from the pic I saw here he is not bad looking at all.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
Ok, just saw him on CNN as I watch the news freaking out about this latest stock market crash. I gotta admit he was a pleasant momentary distraction, he looks way better on video than in the still pictures i saw.

(What is it with Kentucky and those blue grass hotties, let's hope he's yet another in the long line of gay/bi Republicans just waiting for a good pounding to set him str8, ---str8 to being pro-gay that is, lol.)

Oops, my bad, he Represents Virgina not Kentucky. In any case, seeing him so much on the news today among such bad economic news, he was the hottest one in DC on TV (you gotta admit that), so at least something was kinda nice to look at on the news today, lol.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
The more I see Eric Cantor, the more I want to pound him into the mattress. It would be my patriotic duty to keep him too occupied in bed to screw the nation.

In a shot on CNN where he was walking with a group of fellow politicians towards the podium, it looked like he was packing, but it could have been the fabric.

It's kinda fun to watch Chris Mathew spank him in this video, lol:

YouTube - Chris Matthews lights up Eric Cantor

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know he is a right wing nut job extremist who has wet dreams over Newt Gingrich.

It is niot about his politics, but his looks. But, because of his politics, I would grudge fuck him and then sell the video to HuffingtonPost.com <hehehe>

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I know he is a right wing nut job extremist who has wet dreams over Newt Gingrich.

It is not about his politics, but his looks. But, because of his politics, I would grudge fuck him and then sell the video to HuffingtonPost.com <hehehe>

Is it so wrong that I really, really like the way you think, lol ... :smile:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had to google him (EricCantor.com :: Chief Deputy Republican Whip). Is he rumored to be gay, like John McCain's Chief of Staff is, or you just find him attractive or what?

He looks like the result of freaky, unprotected bondage sex between Bob Saget & John Stamos. Not sure if I find this attractive at all. Not repulsed, but staring at it in very strange ways.