Eric janicki anyone

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is not just him but seeing all these grown muscle men/women doing the most basic, retarded and ridiculous things you expect 11 to 18 years old to be doing on social media just comes accross very odd. Some of these adults are so desperate for this fame and easy money grab that they willingly taken from what was an app for kids and whore it up with oversexualised content.
If I had a 10 - 17 years old kid, I would be worried about the type of things exposed by these grown ups in apps like tik tok.
Not complaining but am not even 25 yet and even I think some of these adults desperation are turning to madness.
I think he is hot and a beautiful man but the fool he makes of himself in these videos is terrible.
The fact that this is becoming the new normal.

Dickie95

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is not just him but seeing all these grown muscle men/women doing the most basic, retarded and ridiculous things you expect 11 to 18 years old to be doing on social media just comes accross very odd. Some of these adults are so desperate for this fame and easy money grab that they willingly taken from what was an app for kids and whore it up with oversexualised content.
If I had a 10 - 17 years old kid, I would be worried about the type of things exposed by these grown ups in apps like tik tok.
Not complaining but am not even 25 yet and even I think some of these adults desperation are turning to madness.
I think he is hot and a beautiful man but the fool he makes of himself in these videos is terrible.

Damn, bro. Yeah if you put it that way, sure it sounds bad.

Just let these people have fun and enjoy life lol

justcurious88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

we're using the word r*****ed in 2020? hmm...

Rican84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
we're using the word r*****ed in 2020? hmm...

Word. Being ableist in 2020 ain't it. Not a good look.

Also I'll never get why ppl can't let ppl enjoy things. Misery loves company I guess.

Reactions: ClarksBoy

Rican84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lol guys stfu and post pics of Eric. Stop being offended by everything.

Correcting ppl on their bad behavior isn't the same as being offended. We just know who's shitty and who isn't.

rrj101

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Correcting ppl on their bad behavior isn't the same as being offended. We just know who's shitty and who isn't.
PC police!!!! Stop condemning everyone for every little inflammatory thing that comes out of their mouths. I’m sure you’ve never made any off color remarks in your life. I’m sure you’ve never said anything offensive ever.

Rican84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PC police!!!! Stop condemning everyone for every little inflammatory thing that comes out of their mouths. I’m sure you’ve never made any off color remarks in your life. I’m sure you’ve never said anything offensive ever.

Ofc I have. Who hasn't? The difference being I realized it was wrong and grew from it. Try that sometime. Until then take your own advice. Stfu and post pics.

This is a forum. Ppl are allowed to write and not just post pics.