Eric janicki anyone

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
we're using the word r*****ed in 2020? hmm...
Word. Being ableist in 2020 ain't it. Not a good look.

Also I'll never get why ppl can't let ppl enjoy things. Misery loves company I guess.
English is not my first language so my apologies as that is how the app I used translated it. Is taken me a moment to find the offence in my word as the word I wanted to use was immature but got the R word instead. Did not mean to put down anyone with mental illness.

Rican84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
English is not my first language so my apologies as that is how the app I used translated it. Is taken me a moment to find the offence in my word as the word I wanted to use was immature but got the R word instead. Did not mean to put down anyone with mental illness.

As long a you recognize it. Yes that word is insulting. Don't ever use it again. Have a good day man.

Reactions: Bootyluver

Jojosoho

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like no married straight man that has a business or an imagine to uphold has never had his nudes exposed before Lol.

We will most likely never see a nude from him. He’s a married straight man with a brand image to uphold and a business to run. He’s not a sex worker, but knows he’s sexy.

Reactions: Bootyluver

TYTYTY

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We will most likely never see a nude from him. He’s a married straight man with a brand image to uphold and a business to run. He’s not a sex worker, but knows he’s sexy.

the brand image brought him thousands of followers, and maybe $10,000/year for some business engagement like sponsorship deals or free stuff exchanging for pitching, or he could make $100,000 for becoming a content provider on onlyfans. In either scenario, it won't last long, for an fitness influencer 3~5 years maybe, onlyfans? a year at most or just a few months.

It's a decision for people like him to decide, some figure out they can make more money to strip a few weeks on onlyfans than posting on IG for years, so they went for it. Of course there are people who won't do that no matter how much money they could make. But also there are some, who worry about their image or dignity, it's a concern to them but it's not a deal breaker, the only reason they are not on onlyfans is they don't understand the math behind it.

Reactions: bleuboy