Eric Mabius

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So I don't really watch TV much, but my nephew got me into this hilarious new show called "Ugly Betty" where Eric Mabius plays Daniel Maede; the head of a magazine. Anyway, he's incredibly hot, I think, and I've seen him in only a few other movies. Here are just a few I found on a basic Yahoo search. What'd you guys think?

On the right with his shirt unbuttoned
Tired?
In Resident Evil
Shirtless
A little dirty

XciteTor

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was in the first season of The L Word and part of the second with a quick cameo in the third season.

There were multiple sex scenes he was a part of in the first season including one or two extremely quick dick shots from frame grabs (soft). Pretty standard looking unless he's a grower not a show-er.

Reactions: D big

Looker1467

Expert Member
Media
He was in the first season of The L Word and part of the second with a quick cameo in the third season.

There were multiple sex scenes he was a part of in the first season including one or two extremely quick dick shots from frame grabs (soft). Pretty standard looking unless he's a grower not a show-er.

PLEASE who us!!!! i've been looking for this guy's cock for a while!!!! Or at least give more info, so someone can cap it! :smile:

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Definitely about to hit up my local Blockbuster tomorrow to check out some of these episodes of The L Word with him in it.

Anyone see Ugly Betty yesterday? Daniel (Eric) and Lucy Lui went ahead and did the dirty, and although Eric looks amazing through that dress shirt, he could stand to do a few crunches. Nonetheless...he's hot as hell.

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ah...you guys, flatter doesn't get you everywhere...

Aw hell, who am I kidding? You definitely know how to boost a guy's ego, that's for sure.

Either way, I think I'd take Eric over myself any day.

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I feel in love with him on the first season of "The L Word." There were a few scenes of him naked and fucking his skanky girlfriend. He left the show after that season and showed up a few seasons later. He's a beautiful man.

anonme

Cherished Member
Media
Eric Mabius in Ugly Betty

S02 E14 (Twenty Four Candles)

Vest

5z1qba.png

sdgpc6.png

eg61lk.png

2rz2c0x.png

dqndpc.png

Suit

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a character on Ugly Betty I really got into him. He has this boyish quality that makes me just like the hell out of him. Did anyone catch the episode of Mark getting caught going thru his underwear drawer.

Reactions: Psilord905