Eric Sanchez

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
As far as I can see the actual Amazing Race wold be who would get to blow him first...heeeee!

LOL!

Humor that good gets me interested, bro.
(BTW, your tight ass is smokin' when I read 46 I was like wow, him n Iron Man make the 40s seem smokin' hot indeed, count me in that ass, lol. Serioslly, bro, thanks for a good laugh and your ass pic is seriously hot, as is your direct describtion of what u like. Maybe I'll run into ya sometime, which might feel very nice, (lol).)

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL!

Humor that good gets me interested, bro.
(BTW, your tight ass is smokin' when I read 46 I was like wow, him n Iron Man make the 40s seem smokin' hot indeed, count me in that ass, lol. Serioslly, bro, thanks for a good laugh and your ass pic is seriously hot, as is your direct describtion of what u like. Maybe I'll run into ya sometime, which might feel very nice, (lol).)
Y're too sweet! :biggrin1:

B_godushers

Experimental Member
Media
who knows..i've seen everything there is to see with eric...so...i don't have to question anything...btw...he's not much for shaving his face anymore...

B_godushers

Experimental Member
Media
in eric's defense....those pics weren't to be taken seriously......he did those because everyone was accusing him and Jeremy of being gay together...it was kind of a "have fun with the media" thing. those pics were not like secret candids that were discovered....he's also not the asshole the show made him out to be...

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
in eric's defense....those pics weren't to be taken seriously......he did those because everyone was accusing him and Jeremy of being gay together...it was kind of a "have fun with the media" thing. those pics were not like secret candids that were discovered....he's also not the asshole the show made him out to be...

You can so tell he's just having fun with it in those pics, bro, It actually makes them all seem cool and comfortable with themselves is all actually. Exchanging nude pics with you is more what I was referring to honestly, lol. That's kinda bi or at least bi-curious a bit probably for sure, ya gotta admit that right. And there is certainly nothing wrong with that at all just makes you both more interesting even honestly.