Eric Videos Paris - Looking For A Scene!

SnapperLondon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey everyone…

Some years ago, I used to have a lot of the Eric videos, on good old VHS video… :)

There was one particular scene that I loved, and watched many times… I have never ever been able to find it anywhere else, even after trawling all the "official" Eric media.

I believe, it was part of Eric Video 9 or Video 13. It was the very last scene on the video. It contained a three-some on a 4 posted bed with 3 younger looking guys. Eric was filming the action from around the bed. And the scene gets towards the concluding last couple of minutes, Eric gets the top who is fucking the main bottom to pull out and move to the side, whilst he starts wanking/jerking his dick over the bottoms ass. Then, without warning, he shoves the head of his dick into the bottom, looking like he is getting some lube to continue wanking/jerking. Continues stroking it a few seconds, then shoves his dick right back into the bottom and fucks him a good few long strokes.

All with a bit of wondering if that was supposed to happen, as it seemed the bottom was not expecting him to shove his dick up his ass…

So… If anyone recognises this scene, knows where I might be able to find it etc. I would be really appreciative of any info anyone has… :)

Thanks!

Reactions: deleted3335341