Erin Andrews

jackknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the video is out there, i know people who have it. her lawyers are going after sites that post it, though. In the sex tape world, you have to weigh risks/rewards as in all business and is Erin Andrews worth a law suit?
If you really wan to see it, PM me and I'm sure i can get it for you.

dmmd247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dmmd thanks for nothing.

Your Welcome!

Why are you pissed? I wasn't saying there is anything wrong with someone wanting to look at pussy. To each his own. I was just commenting on the fact that the board is called Large Penis Support Group and the thread you are asking to see those clips or caps in is called Celebrity Endowments (which is not a word I associate with when talking about women). I have only been a member a short period of time and I was just curious as to why the subject was being brought up here? It is just not the first place I would be looking for it based on those two things. It was a simple question, not a dig on anyone and for someone to be upset at a harmless question like that puzzles me. Plus I thought I was being helpful passing along info I had read that there was the possibility of a virus attached to files about the subject matter-so if anyone was to continue to look for it to be careful. Again-how was I being offensive?
No need to reply-I will steer clear of all threads that mention females-not because of the subject matter-just because I do not need to have any more misunderstandings. It is not in my nature to be a nasty person and I do not want even the slight bit of misunderstanding to be conscrewed likewise. I prefer to enjoy my visits here and not be involved in any controversy.

Last edited:

D_Kerry_N_Ashon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your Welcome!

Why are you pissed? I wasn't saying there is anything wrong with someone wanting to look at pussy. To each his own. I was just commenting on the fact that the board is called Large Penis Support Group and the thread you are asking to see those clips or caps in is called Celebrity Endowments (which is not a word I associate with when talking about women). I have only been a member a short period of time and I was just curious as to why the subject was being brought up here? It is just not the first place I would be looking for it based on those two things. It was a simple question, not a dig on anyone and for someone to be upset at a harmless question like that puzzles me. Plus I thought I was being helpful passing along info I had read that there was the possibility of a virus attached to files about the subject matter-so if anyone was to continue to look for it to be careful. Again-how was I being offensive?
No need to reply-I will steer clear of all threads that mention females-not because of the subject matter-just because I do not need to have any more misunderstandings. It is not in my nature to be a nasty person and I do not want even the slight bit of misunderstanding to be conscrewed likewise. I prefer to enjoy my visits here and not be involved in any controversy.

Dude... relax. If someone can start a thread about whether or not the fictional Harry Potter character, Sirius Black is gay, surely someone can start a thread about an actual real celebrity... male or female. IMO opinion, they have the same degree of relevance. People forget, this is NOT a gay site for only gay people. Geez! Absolutely nothing wrong with posting comments about hot women here as well. :rolleyes:

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just commenting on the fact that the board is called Large Penis Support Group and the thread you are asking to see those clips or caps in is called Celebrity Endowments (which is not a word I associate with when talking about women).

its already been said a zillion times, this is not a gay-specific website...there's enough threads that already go over it, enough threads that ask "whats up with 100% straight guys?", enough threads that already cover the Erin Andrews thing (so the OP should do a better search).

and for the record, i have heard people refer to women being "well-endowed" if they have big breasts.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media

and for the record, i have heard people refer to women being "well-endowed" if they have big breasts.

Indeed. In fact, I heard this said about a woman just the other day and I sorta chuckled to myself as I immediately thought about this place and male endowments.:biggrin:

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Dude... relax. If someone can start a thread about whether or not the fictional Harry Potter character, Sirius Black is gay, surely someone can start a thread about an actual real celebrity... male or female. IMO opinion, they have the same degree of relevance. People forget, this is NOT a gay site for only gay people. Geez! Absolutely nothing wrong with posting comments about hot women here as well. :rolleyes:
This has nothing to do with gay or str8 . I love looking at hot women and there are about a million or two other web pages that shows and discuss hot women. This particular web zone is about PENISES, something most women do not have !