ermm i dont think im big should i be here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by j450n, Jun 23, 2004.

1. j450n

j450n New Member

hi all im new to this site im 18 year old male, i measure at a 7 3/4 inches long and a 5 1/2 all round i kno im nothin to you guys but im in a steady realtionship and i bottom out its hurts me and her i just wanted to know how u guys get around this and also because im 18 do u think i might reach 8" i would love to reach that im kinda a late bloomer a lil facial hair i mean bum fluff lol, and my muscles arnt fully devolped :( would u guys give me your opions thnax all :)

2. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi, J -- At 7.75" you certainly DO belong here ... there are many LPSG members in that 8" range (myself included!) Don't get discouraged by the bigger guys here ... most partners (male and female) would say you are the perfect size. ;)

There's no particularly magical solution to bottoming out -- just take it easy, maybe stop a bit short of plunging yourself all the way in, and go slow so as not to hurt your girl. You could also try different positions that might prevent you from penetrating quite so deeply. Keep in mind that plunging in as far as possible isn't the point, and it isn't what will give pleasure to your GF. At least at your size you're probably able to fit almost all of your unit inside, and don't have to hold back TOO much.

As far as your other question, sure, a guy at 18 can grow some more, especially if you're a late bloomer. However, even if you top out at 7.75", you have way more than most guys and should be grateful for that ... and your GF might be grateful if you don't, in fact, add that extra 1/4"! ;)

Steve

3. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

My opinion is that everyone should be welcome to contribute here. That goes for the dude with a 1" cock to those who may have 12".

4. fitdude

fitdude New Member

Sounds as if you might be growing--still. You've got a nice package. Now the hard part--learning to use it for your pleasure and that of your partner. Oh, the hair pattern will take care of itself!

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Sure, J, we're happy to welcome you to the fellowship. Your size is absolutely classified as 'big' and your consideration of your g/f (re.bottoming out) shows your character and concern for others.

It's quite possible that you will grow more, penis wise, but, either way, there's no serious problem. I know you have already learned how to use your tool's 7.75 x
    5.5, and a quarter of an inch more length wouldn't require that much more mastering.

Keep us informed re. your growth and any other 'personal' information you feel like sharing.

Cheers,

Luke :D

Draft saved Draft deleted